Are avage wight men not atrackted to women who are fat?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• To be honest, it depends on the guy and how big she is. I see below that you mention that you weigh 170 kgs. The biggest problem I see with that is that it's hard for you to get around and that much weight greatly affects your daily life and self-confidence.

That said, I've had some overweight girlfriends (albeit not obese), so I'd be open to dating a woman your size if you had some really great personal qualities and we had super chemistry, but you would have to be willing to lose a significant amount of weight (I'd be happy to support you doing that), probably down to 90 kgs. If you couldn't do that for medical reasons, I'd have to pass.

0|0
    0|0
    • i am willing but need help to luse wight

• Show All
    • and mabe help me with what to eat and what not to eat and how much

• Yeah, that should be an absolute must for a boyfriend, since it is not easy to lose weight and you need support and encouragement, especially at the beginning when the task looks especially difficult. Problem is, that requires a lot of discipline and self-confidence on his part as well- he needs to eat healthy along with you and be able to ignore criticism from his friends and family, because there will inevitably be some for dating a woman who is very overweight.
      A guy who was once himself overweight and lost weight might be best one, since he will know what it takes to lose weight and may have more confidence in your ability to do that as well.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• I am by no means average weight. But I have dated women your size. I have dated women a lot of different sizes but I do prefer the large women. Don't get me wrong the normal and small women are just fine. But really makes a women special is her heart and how she treats others.

0|0
    0|0
  • Average weight would depend on height and age.
    I don't believe I'm average for my height, but I'm attracted to fat women. I've been genuinely attracted to several.

0|0
    0|0
    • would you say a fat women nevere get a boyfriend or a husbend

• No, because plenty of fat women are married. Ironically enough, people tend to get fat once they get married.

• it depends how big u actually r and if ur attractive or not cause a skinny girl can be ugly vut i personally like bigger girls better

0|0
    0|0
  • Most are not. Some are fine with it though but they are few and far between.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the ratio between height / weight. Plus your genetics on where you store fat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most men are perfectly fine with a woman that has just a little less body fat than them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im skinnyish and would only date skinny or max normak weight women

0|0
    0|0
  • That's not 100% true

1|0
    0|0
  • I like women of all shapes and sizes

0|0
    0|0
  • Generally no