Are avage wight men not atrackted to women who are fat?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• To be honest, it depends on the guy and how big she is. I see below that you mention that you weigh 170 kgs. The biggest problem I see with that is that it's hard for you to get around and that much weight greatly affects your daily life and self-confidence.

That said, I've had some overweight girlfriends (albeit not obese), so I'd be open to dating a woman your size if you had some really great personal qualities and we had super chemistry, but you would have to be willing to lose a significant amount of weight (I'd be happy to support you doing that), probably down to 90 kgs. If you couldn't do that for medical reasons, I'd have to pass.

• i am willing but need help to luse wight

• and mabe help me with what to eat and what not to eat and how much

• Yeah, that should be an absolute must for a boyfriend, since it is not easy to lose weight and you need support and encouragement, especially at the beginning when the task looks especially difficult. Problem is, that requires a lot of discipline and self-confidence on his part as well- he needs to eat healthy along with you and be able to ignore criticism from his friends and family, because there will inevitably be some for dating a woman who is very overweight.
      A guy who was once himself overweight and lost weight might be best one, since he will know what it takes to lose weight and may have more confidence in your ability to do that as well.