What is your opinion on gays/ lesbians/ bisexuals?

I am a lesbian and people at school have been making fun of me for it. I just wanna know what people's opinions are.
  • I hate them
    Vote A
  • I dislike them
    Vote B
  • Theyre nice people
    Vote C
  • I dont mind them.
    Vote D
  • I am one.
    Vote E
  • I love those people.
    Vote F
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I am bisexual. People in school can be cruel. Don't worry too much about it sweetheart. I got mocked. Teased tons. But once you out of there. You can finally be free to choose who you want. No judgment. at least not with people you forced to be around ♥

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I have no real strong opinions of gay guys, lesbians, or bisexual guys.
    If a girl says she's bisexual I will assume she is straight girl that wants male attention until she can produce proof or a witness that she has actually dated a girl.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You're 14. At that age, you'd get mocked for not having the latest £500 shoes or the most overpriced iPhone. Kids are dumb (no offence) and will mock anything. You have nothing to be ashamed of, it's part of who you are.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t really mind, yknow? Like I don’t pay extra attention to people who are gay.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're just like any other person to me. Whether or not someone is straight or not doesn't change the way I see them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't support homosexuality, but I dont hate them. I would treat the person with respect like I'd treat anyone else

0|0
    0|0
  • I had friends whom are either one of those and i don't mind it one bit. I think it depends on how mature you are.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm ok with them , they are themselves and continue to be such and don't change for anyone.
    Just be happy for who you are

0|0
    0|0
  • None of the above, it depends on who they are as a person.

0|0
    0|0
  • No one has any control over the way that they're born. Be proud of yourself, no matter what. Don't hide the real you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most non-straights I met in my life were fairly decent people so I don't mind them.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're alright and just people like the rest of us.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone is unique, you can't judge someone based on their sexuality.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m bi so I support it I guess

0|0
    0|0
  • No one cares about peoples sexuality.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm bisexual so...

0|0
    0|0
  • would not date bi women.. and i don't really hang out with gays.. that doesn't mean i have a problem with them, i just generally dont' hang out with them

also, if you're gay, why are you on a site called girls ask GUYS?

0|0
    0|0
    • Maybe the same reason as everyone else?

• i mean, it's a site called girls ask guys, not girls ask girls or guys ask guys... they should change the name of the site...

• I don't support them but I respect them

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes