What is your opinion on gays/ lesbians/ bisexuals?

I am a lesbian and people at school have been making fun of me for it. I just wanna know what people's opinions are.
  • I hate them
  • I dislike them
  • Theyre nice people
    Vote C
  • I dont mind them.
    Vote D
  • I am one.
    Vote E
  • I love those people.
    Vote F

117

Most Helpful Girl

• I am bisexual. People in school can be cruel. Don't worry too much about it sweetheart. I got mocked. Teased tons. But once you out of there. You can finally be free to choose who you want. No judgment. at least not with people you forced to be around ♥

Most Helpful Guy

• I have no real strong opinions of gay guys, lesbians, or bisexual guys.
    If a girl says she's bisexual I will assume she is straight girl that wants male attention until she can produce proof or a witness that she has actually dated a girl.