Dating is far easier for women?

As men are far more attracted to women than women are to men. Sex and dating is like picking off a menu for women.
  • True
    Vote A
  • False
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Bump

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Casual sex might be easier for women to find but finding a partner certainly isn't. Even if men found a bigger percentage of women generally attractive, that doesn't mean all those men are suitable mates for these women. Physical attraction is just one part of dating and relationships.

1|2
    0|0
    • Hey still much easier for girls overall. Wow you have a lot of followers, I didn't know this site even had that many members.

• G@g forces poor newbies to follow me when they join. Most of them probably aren't even active.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not true in most cases. Unless woman is very proactive, she can choose only among men that chose her. And that is a big limitation...

0|0
    0|0
    • Well no one says they can't ask the guy. Men have to be proactive anyway.

• Show All
    • Someone also comnented, that finding a casual sex is easier for a girl. That is true. But if we are talking about something serious... no.

• Men have similiar worries and more. Since a small amount of men can knock up all women, they are more picky than men.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I see you pity yourself a lot. Casual sex is easier for ladies I think, they can probably find a guy that’s dtf. For guys this may be harder. This doesn’t mean women have more chance of a relationship though, we have to look as hard as anyone else, male or female :)

0|1
    0|1
    • Yeah, as men are for more sexually attracted to women than women are to men, one of the reasons dating is easier for women. The only thing that makes it hard for women is their lack of attraction to men in general, as in women only find a small portion of men attractive compared to how many women a man will find attractive.

• Show All
    • Sure, but I don’t think that’s the only reason that causes it to be harder for men.

• But it is harder for men...

• Does every guy on this site have to feel sorry for himself?

2|0
    0|2
    • Why deny basic biology?

• Show All
    • www.lesswrong.com/.../differential-reproduction-for-men-and-women here is one supporting the 40-80 claim an overall through history. Some cultures was very ruff with only 1 in 17 mating, others where almost equal between men and women. With a large middle class today and a more even spacing of wealth, most men mate eventually, even though their wife probably isn't physically attracted to him, and wouldn't look at him if he where broke.

• Ignore the spelling mistakes, I typed fast and don't use any form of auto-correct

• I don't know...

I mean, finding guys who want to fuck you is easy. I can't walk out of my house alone without getting hit on. If I just want sex, I can probably get it almost anytime I want.

But in terms of finding someone who's worth being in a relationship with, it's probably as hard for women as it is for men.

0|0
    0|0
    • Exactly. Guys are idiots.

• Show All
    • Make light of it if you want, but I know male sexuality and I know female sexuality.

• Of course you do. Have you considered writing a book? Sharing your vast wealth of incontrovertible knowledge with the world?

• False, Getting sex for most women is easy getting sex for some men is easy. Getting in relationships is about as difficult for both genders.

0|0
    0|0
    • Men being more sexually attracted to women than vice versa helps in the overall... it helps a lot.

• Show All
    • I can't give you an exact percentage but both of my ex boyfriends and around 60% of guys in my social circle.

• and current boyfriend

• Casual sex, or actual dating?

Casual sex is easy for most women, since guys are dogs. But actual dating? That's a different story.

0|0
    0|0
    • We are dogs for being more sexually attracted to you than you are to us? That makes dating as an overall easier for women too.

• Nah. Women get turned down and are shy too. Its nothing like picking off a menu in reality

0|0
    0|0
    • Do you have any idea how many men are cheating fuckboys

• Show All
    • Mind showing me the numerous studies that show that? Or is an opinion you have because you got turned down alot?

• Well you can look at tinder and dating site stats that show that women only go for a small percentage of men. It is basic biology, a small amout of men can knock up all women, eggs are more rare than sperm thus worth more. Most men are superflous to reproduction. Eventually women settle for the other men (normally in their 30s), when they realize the top men will sleep with them but not commit to them.

• For those of you women saying you get rejected too, lol that's cute. Maybe you get rejected once for every 15 times a guy does.

0|0
    0|0
  • dating is easy, finding a guy who isn't a crazy psycho murderer isn't

0|0
    0|0
    • 99.9% of men are not actual pychos. You just agree with me

• No it's not for me because I've been single for years and years

0|0
    0|0
    • Probably because of your general lack of attraction to men.

• *sigh* I might never know..

• Well what percentage of men do you find attractive (roughly)?

• No. If you want a serious relationship, the difficulties is the same.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not true.

1|1
    0|1
    • Guys approach, guys are attracted to a larger percentage of women than the percentage of men a women will be attracted to. If you try go ask a guy out, you chances of success will be way higher than that of the average man.

• It's true for sex, but not relationships.

• True for relationships too. Think about how many men in everyday life you would date, it will almost always be less people than men will consider.

• You're right

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes