Dating is far easier for women?

As men are far more attracted to women than women are to men. Sex and dating is like picking off a menu for women.
  • True
  • False
Bump

104

Most Helpful Girl

• Casual sex might be easier for women to find but finding a partner certainly isn't. Even if men found a bigger percentage of women generally attractive, that doesn't mean all those men are suitable mates for these women. Physical attraction is just one part of dating and relationships.

• Hey still much easier for girls overall. Wow you have a lot of followers, I didn't know this site even had that many members.

• G@g forces poor newbies to follow me when they join. Most of them probably aren't even active.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not true in most cases. Unless woman is very proactive, she can choose only among men that chose her. And that is a big limitation...

• Well no one says they can't ask the guy. Men have to be proactive anyway.

• Someone also comnented, that finding a casual sex is easier for a girl. That is true. But if we are talking about something serious... no.

• Men have similiar worries and more. Since a small amount of men can knock up all women, they are more picky than men.