Will you break up with someone just because their religion isn't the same as yours?

• Yes I will
  • No I won’t

1825

Most Helpful Guy

• I look at relationships as having the eventual goal of marriage and a family. I don't want to lead someone on if I know that it can't work at the end of the day. That's cruel. You can't be good parents if you both look at the world in fundamentally different ways.

Not to mention the fact that both of you believe the other isn't going to make it to "heaven" or their version of it - you'll be constantly trying to convince each other to convert. After all, if you think it's the truth letting your loved one go to hell is just about the worst thing you could do to them. It's just not a good recipe for stability

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes different religions makes a relationship difficult especially if both partners feel very strongly about their own beliefs. There will be issues and discomfort at some point. I prefer a like minded partner who can understand me and my beliefs and help me grow in them and grow together. I cannot do that with someone who doesn't have the same faith.