Do Men Like it When You Approach Them?

Just curious...

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• The idea of a woman approaching a man gives them a signal to believe that she is interested in them some way or another and is willing to invest time in getting to know something about them which I'm sure most of them would greatly appreciate! It's also the subconscious idea of thinking there's something physically attractive about them and/or their personality as well! Some men may shy away from this if they are socially awkward, not confident in themselves or prefer to avoid a conversation with someone in general.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• What i would love to know it if it changes depending on if they are in a group of friends or not. Lots of times ill be out and ill see a guy im interested in but for the life of me can't find a moment when he's not surrounded by his boys or attached at the hip with his wingman... And therefore makes me feel like im intruding. Is it ok for a girl to approach of they are running in a pack?

0|0
    0|0
    • My personal opinion is that even when I'm with my buddies I'm not really a huge talker, so yes I would rather have a woman come up to me and start a conversation. I find that speaking to one person in general is much easier rather than to a few to a large group even with my friends.

• Show All
    • @riverdale7 no one does lol

• @ZeDrew true that! Anyways happy hunting!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• we love it but consider this... if they chase you then you know they are really interested but if you chase them you dont have that filter. what i mean is, you are not my type at all and i wouldn't consider a relationship with you but if you approached me i would fuck your brains out before telling you i wasn't interested. i hope you understand what im saying despite my brash English and matter of fact speaking

0|0
    0|0
  • I always prefer it when a woman initiates the mating process. I'm not complaining, as our culture needed to change to help keep our girls and women safe. However, in this new culture we are in, I would rather a woman not feel harassed and I would rather not be accused of anything. So is she is brave enough to initiate the dating process, I'm totally down.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's actually super flattering most dudes don't have high opinions of themselves

Unless they're already taken then it turns to one of those where where you when I was single for 5 years I finally have a good relationship and now everyone and their mother is after me

I swear it happens everytime

0|0
    0|0
  • Most do but they won't expect it so they might be even more awkward then when they approach women. Just keep that in mind and you'll do fine, oh and if he's confident id back out, probably means he's a fuck boy

0|0
    0|0
  • I would prefer it. Im an inteovert by trade and the comcept of approaching people confuses me, so having someone talk to me first help me a lot.

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer being approached cause I feel I'm kinda awkward. I tried approaching my crush a million times and all I can do is just be a derp and lose the ability to speak coherent English

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes... personally. I find confidence in a girl sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i like when a girl approaches me cause I'm very shy.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends , but if you have something specific you wanna share follow me so I can pm you

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure it makes thing easier no trying to guess if she likes you

0|1
    0|0
  • Holy shit, YES! We don’t shy away like fucken sheep!

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I don't really approach men so I hope they don't but I love it when a girl comes up and says hi

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitly girl

0|0
    0|0
  • YES (but not when they, like me, are taken)

0|0
    0|0
  • I think so

0|0
    0|0
  • I would... if it ever happened.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love it

0|1
    0|0
  • Girls don’t approach me.😊

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. It’s rare that girls actually do it though.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would love that!

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes we do

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course, any given time.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes they do

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not😉

0|0
    0|0
  • Find out

0|0
    0|0
  • Love it

0|0
    0|0
  • Depnds on the guy

A yes for me tho

0|0
    0|1
  • Yup, 1000points straight away!

0|0
    0|0
  • no stay away

0|0
    0|0
  • They like it but then they will take you for granted and won’t care for you they will think you ´re desperate because « girls don’t approche it’s men who have to , one of them actually told me that and it completely ruined my confidance

0|0
    0|0
  • ya too bad it doesn't happen more often.

0|1
    0|0
  • Absolutely. We rarely get approached so when it happens it's a welcome change. It shows you're interested and are confident enough to make a move which is very attractive

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes