Do Men Like it When You Approach Them?

Just curious...

332

Most Helpful Guy

• The idea of a woman approaching a man gives them a signal to believe that she is interested in them some way or another and is willing to invest time in getting to know something about them which I'm sure most of them would greatly appreciate! It's also the subconscious idea of thinking there's something physically attractive about them and/or their personality as well! Some men may shy away from this if they are socially awkward, not confident in themselves or prefer to avoid a conversation with someone in general.

Most Helpful Girl

• What i would love to know it if it changes depending on if they are in a group of friends or not. Lots of times ill be out and ill see a guy im interested in but for the life of me can't find a moment when he's not surrounded by his boys or attached at the hip with his wingman... And therefore makes me feel like im intruding. Is it ok for a girl to approach of they are running in a pack?

• My personal opinion is that even when I'm with my buddies I'm not really a huge talker, so yes I would rather have a woman come up to me and start a conversation. I find that speaking to one person in general is much easier rather than to a few to a large group even with my friends.

• @riverdale7 no one does lol

• @ZeDrew true that! Anyways happy hunting!