Should I believe him or no? Should I message her?

So I've been dating this guy for about 1 month now
He has been treating me right so far - taking me out to dates often during the week, holding my hand, showing affections in public, etc
We made it official last week
He told me about his past relationships:
- his 1st girlfriend lasted more than 1 year and cheated on him and he said he hasn't talked to her since they broke up 10 months ago
- his 2nd girlfriend lasted few months

So anyway, I was stalking his facebook and i came across a post from last year
It was this girl with his family
I clicked on her profile
And her cover photo is a picture of the guy im dating and her
And then i scrolled down and she's been posting stuff for the guy that im dating
Its saying that she still loves him through their ups and downs
This post was 2 months ago
And posting pictures and videos of them both
But it says on her profile that she's "single"
And it says that they were meeting up on valentines day (which was 3 months ago)

I confronted him about this and he says
"Thats my first girlfriend.. Im telling u the truth.. i haven't seen her since we broke up.. we dnt talk anymore"
But I dont entirely believe this because it doesn't add up
So i told him that im going to message her to find the truth
Its weird that his ex girlfriend still post about him and has a picture of them on her cover photo right?
They dont have each other on facebook though (theyre not facebook friends)

Should I message her?
Or trust him?
  • Yes message her to find out the truth
    Vote A
  • Nah dont message her.. trust him
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Don´t message her, because she is obviously into him, and won´t say the truth. I think that maybe she knows he is in a relationship with another woman and just decided to post a video of a meeting that ocurred while they were still in a relationship and lied about it having been three months ago just to try rising suspicions, she seems clearly very obsessive and possessive about him, so trusting her words won´t do any good because her goal is to hinder his relationship with you and she will try to manipulate facts in her favor and try to make you trust him less. I would just recommend you to check her social media and see if he is active over them, if not, just forget about her and let this desperate woman fuck herself alone.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Ugh don’t be one of those girls, messaging others into your drama.
    If you don’t trust him then don’t be with him - make the judgement yourself with what you do know

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I get why you're freaking out but stirring up this situation doesn't end well for anyone, including you. Trust the guy, but tell him that you can't be completely sure because it is a weird situation. Just keep your eye out but I believe his story.

0|0
    0|0
  • Trust him. This girl could be his psycho stalker and lie her ass off just to keep you and him apart. Give him the trust he deserves until you have proof he's lying to you. Otherwise you're relationship is going to end before it even started and you could miss out on something amazing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Message her... Doesn’t add up... his first girl was from 10 months ago but this one had pics from Valentine’s Day 3 months ago 🤔 Also if he doesn’t have nothing to hide and truly likes you he won’t be mad if you snoop

0|0
    0|0
  • Curiosity killed the cat... or in this case your relationship, it's better to establish trust than to dwell in the past.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do u really like this guy? Do u have feelings for him? Want a serious relationship with him? Then trust him but tell him ur concern and tell him that u r confused about this thing.. if he really cares about u he will do everything to win ur trust... let him clear that trust honesty and truth are key for a good relationship.. and if u decided to trust him then firm on it... if u cannot trust u will get hurt... donot message her but if u r that much serious then use some indirect channel but not on Facebook as it is traceable... ask someone to go visit that girl and find out the story

0|0
    0|0
  • This whole premise and question makes my head hurt.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tldr

0|0
    1|0
  • Message that prostitute

0|0
    0|0
  • Just to make sure.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes