Thoughts on a16 year old girl who slept with 24 year old then 28 year old?

i know a girl who is 16 and this is what she's been up to, is this wrong? should i step in?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• What is the age of consent? Is she mentally defective? Are these guys related to her or teachers? What is your connection or relationship with this girl?

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If it’s her choice, without any pressure or forcing, there’s nothing you can do. There’s nothing you SHOULD do.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Illegal but not necessarily wrong. You can try talking to her about it, but don't attempt to lecture her or make her feel bad for what she's doing. Approach her like a concerned friend

0|1
    0|0
    • "Illegal but not wrong." I guess I've never heard that expression before.

• Show All
    • Just sounds like you've got a robin hood complex

• Nope that's just a classic ethical dilemma that you'd hear in philosophy 101, it was an example.

• If she's under the legal age of consent in your country then both of these men have committed statutory rape.

If she is of the age of consent, as she would be at 16 here in the UK, there's nothing you can do about it

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean if you are a friend you can talk to her and make sure she is not being forced or raped but beyond that not a lot you can do with someone elses life

0|0
    0|0
  • are you her relative or sister, is she in danger? you think you can do something about it but in reality you will just make a mess and everyone involved will just blame you for it

0|0
    0|0
    • and she will continue doing what she does, most likely

• This is definitely a point for concern. Ask her if she's okay, because that sounds so so dangerous.

0|0
    0|1
  • What do you mean "should I step in?" Step in how? You aren't her mom. And 16 is the legal age of consent, so... again, it really has nothing to do with you.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she doing willingly and enjoying, then nothing to say

0|1
    0|0
  • european?

0|1
    0|0
  • If it's her choice, not much you can do.

0|1
    0|0
  • I hope she knows what she is doing

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes