How much do guys really care about looks?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• How much do YOU care about looks? If you dont, then date some ugly schmuck. The thing is, you do, and you know hot guys do. You want a hot guy? Well hot guys want hot girls. We all want the hottest we can get. If you can’t get the hottest I don’t see how it makes sense to ask if all guys care about looks. Obviously so do you. So I guess either settle for an ugly, or wait and hope to find a hottie?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 34

• For me its tge first step. I observe little things like smile and the color of their eyes and use that as a basis for whether or not i want to approach them. After that personality is key. I will end any contact if they are any sort of bitchy.

0|0
    0|0
  • We do care, but girls often think we care about every specific thing. Scars, pubic bush, small boobs, we are fine with that.
    We all have different types too. I cannot understand what some of my friends find attractive, and vice versa.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm its not like they really careabout make up and clothes and all that kind of thing especially if you both have same interests. But they wouldn't really like overweight women (sry its my opinion) likewise for the girls. If the girl is in kind of good form, most men wouldn't care but mostly they would choose the girl over her true self and interests.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not as much as you'd think definitely some guy's have their hangups like a buddy of mine can't stand bad feet and another was weird about teeth and im kinda weird about hair but typically it's not a deal breaker it's just one of those things that bothers us like how some people's skin crawls when they touch paper or if you hear a chalkboard being scratched it's a gut reaction to be like wtf why but we can get over shit like that if we like who were talking to

0|0
    0|0
  • Id say its about 50/50 personality and looks. Ofcourse no-one wants a significant other they find unattractive, luckily beauty is subjective and everyone is attractive to someone. Personality just helps to cement a relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends. Some guys are all about looks and none about personality, while others are the complete opposite. It depends. It's better to finds those who care for who you are on the inside than outside. As they tend to be pricks

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't want to be too nice... Yes I do care about looks.. But with a good personality.. It's good to have good looking female friends... But when it comes to life i prefer personality over looks..

0|0
    0|0
  • Its totally depends on the persons
    Some of them love you for you beauty which is not permanent
    But some will love you for you nature and Intelligence which maybe a long run...

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not the same from person to person , some guys will overlook the looks coz of the personality , some will only look at the looks

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how good looking he is. Look with your eyes, is dude polished? That much. That's how much each guy cares.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well i cared about them but i accepted im ugly and i live with it, i became secured actually 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • For me personally it's just about as important as personality

0|0
    0|0
  • Much, but every guy has his own preference what he sees as sexy or cute

0|0
    0|0
  • Just be healthy and have a good personality you'll be fine. You don't need to look like 10/10.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never judge a girl on looks, i like a girl with a great personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • very much, if I'm not attracted to someone I won't get in a relationship with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot at first. less as time goes by. But it can come back again later in the releationship

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends upon the girl's personality and the way she talks

0|0
    0|0
  • I fundamentally care

0|0
    0|0
  • 40% looks 60% personality

0|0
    0|0
  • Me. None lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not as much as personality

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on their maturity.

0|0
    0|0
  • Somewhat. Same with girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • The sexiest part of a woman is her personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot

0|0
    0|0
  • We don't we just want to fuck

0|0
    0|0
  • I care about looks

0|0
    0|0
  • Most of guys a lot what about girls?