He hasn't talked to me since our date. Bad sign?

A guy I used to work with asked me out a few days ago, so last night we went out. He seemed really interested because he was texting me daily, sending me 'good morning' texts and always asking me about my day and how it went (the week leading up to the date)

So last night, he picks me up and we go on our date. We go out to dinner, the conversation is flowing and there are a lot of laughs. Then we take a drive down to the beach, smoke a joint an laugh even more for a long time, before heading to a coffee shop and getting coffee and talking for a while again.

After our date, he dropped me off, but he didn't lean in for a kiss or anything. He said he had a nice time and so did I, and that was the end of it.

About an hour or so after our date, I messaged him over Facebook saying, "I had a really good time, thanks again. Hope you made it home safe!" But he hasn't opened the message or responded, but he's been active on Facebook on and off since.

I just find it unusual because I thought I would hear from him by now.

Should I take this as a sign he's trying to avoid conversation with me and isn't interested? I know sometimes he waits to talk to me until he has a while to devote to talking but you'd think he'd at least have said something by now.

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Bad sign, but it's slightly possible he missed the message or perhaps he doesn't know what to say to you

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, it's a pretty bad sign.