My boyfriend or this new guy?

I completely cheated, I have had an emotional connection with a man over a year. Let’s call him bob. I tell my boyfriend that bob likes me and that bob wants me to leave him and be with him. My boyfriend could pretty much care less, he thinks bob is not an attractive person and that what we have is too strong.

But me and my boyfriend haven’t been great I tell my boyfriend I’m not happy I need more emotion from him and take me on a date etc. we never go out he loves to lay around at home and he is like a wall he stares at his phone and barely talks to me.

Bob on the other hand is flirty and sweet and he has plenty of emotions. I never gave bob a chance bc I had a boyfriend. So we would harmlessly flirt but not much else.

Me and my boyfriend have a fight and we take a break. Four days later I’m with bob he knows I’m on a break. One thing leads to another and I want to give everything to bob. I litteraly take my clothes off and go for it. I have wanted to always know what me and bob have.

What we had was pretty amazing it was natural like he had been my boyfriend for the past year.

So now what !!! I have a boyfriend who loves me but don’t fulfill my needs even after I beg and plead but I love him. Then bob a man I know so much about but don’t know what I have with him. He also is seeing 2 other girls.

Does bob think this is just a hook up or does he want more? In the past I would say he wants me but it’s been a long year. If I get back with my boyfriend will he even accept me if I tell him?

What the hell do I do?
  • Boyfriend
  • Bob

42

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you need to stop seeing your boyfriend. Love isn't enough in a relationship. There's more required and you're not getting that from him. So do yourself and him a favor and talk to him about ending your relationship.

Then there's Bob. I wouldn't want to fall for someone who has two sidechicks. It'd either be me or them, but not both. He'll have to choose. If he doesn't want to choose, you'd be free to find someone who will be worth your time, effort and love. Talk to Bob about this.

• thank you for your comment. Bob has gone on a few dates with 2 other girls but he swears they don't hold a candle to what we have. And I have told my boyfriend everything i feel and now I think i need to tell him what I have done and end it. I've given this rel everything for years and I'm not getting what i naturally need. I'm not a cheater by nature etc, it just got to the point that i truly wasn't getting what I needed after begging and begging and i finally just caved into my needs. Its not right but its not my intention to cheat.

• Well like bob is only dating these girls bc i told him i wouldn't leave my boyfriend and i told him to date other people. He really didn't want to but i told him to. however one of them he seems to connect with and I'm scared that he might pick her over me bc i put him through hell this past year. But we do have something very strong.

• Just a warning to keep in mind then ;) Like I said, I don't know Bob.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you're a piece of shit and need to break things off with your boyfriend ASAP

• i understand your point of view