Is it Weird I'm 18, but I like guys in their 20's/30's?

I'm a senior in high school, but I prefer men in their 20's/30's. Preferably 30's. There is something attractive about an older man, and they are mature, responsible, and still look good. I also like big husky guys with some belly. I just can't get into guys in my age range. They are all idiots.

1845

Most Helpful Girl

• Same here girl
    It might not be usual, but yes it's okay, not weird
    Now, it might have a deeper reason , like in my case it's because i have daddy issues, which leads to finding older guys more attractive, since I've never had a male figure to look up to
    But it might also just be the fact that you're a very mature person and you need someone who can intellectually stimulate you and 2-3 years older is not enough because guys mature after girls so they need to be at least 7-8 years older
    Age is just a number, don't feel weird about your preferences

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think that's unheard of, at all.

Just based on this site, alone, I would actually say it's fairly common, and there's nothing wrong with that. You can't help who you like, so you may as well embrace it.