Why girls don't like the nice guys?

When a nice guy respectfully try to make girl his friends they just denied but when some bad boy approch her they start responding them and being friends with them easily

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• You just can't force someone to have feelings for you
    Being good that's something you should do to all people you aren't good to attract girls
    For me i like nice guys

0|1
    0|0
    • Then maybe we can start friendship

• Being nice to people is something human beings should do regardless. If you are being nice to people in the hopes of getting girs to like you sexually you probably need to work on that. Just going around being nice is not a good way to get people to like you sexually. It seems silly to me that you would think that. You have to flirt with people and ask them out and stuff kf you want to let them know you are attracted sexually. So by your thought process you would have to be a jerk to all the people you are not attracted to sexually. So are you nice to your mom or dad or grandma? When you are nice to your grandma does this mean you want them sexually? I just dont think you have thought it through all the way your question doesn't really make any sense.

0|1
    0|0
    • Thanks for response maybe it help me

• They do, they just dont like you that way. You can't force feelings.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes