My girlfriend wants me to vote honestly while she's in a beauty pageant?

My girlfriend is entering a beauty pageant, she told me to vote who I honestly think should win, not just for her because she's my girlfriend. She says she can handle it if I vote for someone else, she wants to win fairly. Should I vote honestly?

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• That's a trap.
    If you "vote honestly" and it's for another girl, you're hurting her because she hoped, deep down, that you think she's the most beautiful woman ever. While this is probably not true for 98.9% of men in relationships because you all either settle or fall for a homelier girl than you'd like because all the hot girls you've known are bitchy and unapproachable, it's still what women would like to believe about their boyfriends.
    If you truly think she's the most beautiful one there, go ahead and vote for her, but if not, then I would take the safe route and not involve yourself at all; just don't vote.

0|0
    1|0
    • why do you have the misconception that "all the hot girls men know are bitchy and unapproachable?" Maybe we have good reason to be, due to comments like these.

• Show All
    • what exactly was the point?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know how this pageant is structured, but it seems to me that you shouldn't be a judge if you have a girlfriend or family member, etc. in the competition. It's not fair to the other contestants for there to be judges who would have a conflict of interest. So I would recuse yourself from judging any pageant in which your girlfriend is a contestant.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Save yourself a shitload of trouble and vote for her.
    If you don't you'll most likely have at least a few days ruined by fighting, if not more. And shell never forget it. Whenever she's upset or jealous she'll bring it up and use it against you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, you should. If I didn't want to get hurt, then I wouldn't tell my guy to do that. I'd just tell him, "vote for me or else there will be some ass kicking going on." Honestly, if she is playing a double game, then it is just dishonest and rude. I don't know why some girls fail to be straightforward. I mean, if she was running for president, would it be fair to say, "vote for me?" No, you would vote for who you believed would make the best president. In this case, if she did not say anything, the best course of action would be to vote for her, otherwise you might hurt her feelings considering since probably every other girl's boyfriend in the pageant is probably voting for their own girlfriends. But since she told you to be honest, do just that. For her to get upset would be rude and effed up.

0|0
    0|0
  • You should vote to your girlfriend
    She is saying you that vote honestly because she believes in you that you vote her and you really think she is beautiful bit if you don't that maybe hurt him hard... maybe don't show you but its hurts

0|0
    0|0
  • she's got you trapped. I wish the best for you lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Here's the deal, vote for another girl if you want and tell her you voted for her. Then if she found out, she would be mad and... then you can 'make it up with her'

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes