Why do girls rarely approach guys?

I feel like guys always have to initiate things
. I'm curious about why, if you think I'm cute please come talk to me. I love meeting new people and you might enjoy talking to me. Who knows? No one, Because my anxiety won't let me talk to you and you don't approach me. So why not?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well today I just asked a question here that might be related to yours... For me, when I like a guy I think that he deserves to know that there's sb out there who likes him and cares for him so I can't help but wear my heart on my sleeves.. but guess what? Almost every girl has exprienced being turned down only because she confessed first~ you might not be like that but There are lots of boys out there who literally lose intrest if being approached... They like the chase they say :-/ so that's why girls prefer to wait untill forever than becoming a laughing stock :-/ and besides... Who doesn't like her guy brave? Girls love the brave guys who are not afraid of confessing their feelings

0|1
    0|0
    • What is the difference about being brave and confessing your feelings to approaching a girl because guys can feel the same fear of rejection and not wanting to become a laughing stock for approaching a girl that may be out of their league

Most Helpful Guy

• hmmm thats not the case with the girls in my group, if they think you are cute they will come up to you and talk to you, its definitely a problem that is prominent in older age groups and is because a woman can get who she wants easier than a guy can

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I don’t mind approaching men hot steamy hot sexy or average or below! BUT if I get mixed signals I won’t even try for example there’s this guy I like n I’m sure he likes me a lot but here’s the thing he keeps giving me mixed signals so I just stopped even lookin atvhim ! U could check out my latest question it’s relevant id appreciate your help xoxo good luck

0|0
    0|0
  • Worried about rejection and humiliation

1|0
    0|0
  • What ypur number

0|0
    0|0
  • I always approach guys

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes