How do I win back the love of my life?

Everything was just perfect as long as we were together, we loved each other deeply, but we lived far from each other and I was the one who always had to fly where he lived, write, call, change plans... I felt like I was not a priority and broke up, firmly convinced that he would realize that he really risked to loose our relationship and decide to change and share the efforts I made.

Instead, he didn’t contact me for a while and when he did, it was to tell me he was dating an old friend of his, a friend he had never even found pretty... and he says he doesn’t want us to speak anymore.

Its like talking to a person I don’t know. I was sure I would have married that guy, I have no doubt he’s the one.

How can can I get him back? Actually getting him to talk to me would be a good start...

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Maybe if he breaks up with the other girl one day, but reality is that you were right, he didn't make you a priority. If he did, he would have reached out to you. Why on Earth would you want this guy back?

0|0
    0|0
    • Because I love him

• Well sorry, but I'm afraid that even if your LDR would have worked out; you blew it when you broke things off. Best thing to do is to try and heal.

• In all likelihood he's manipulating you, it's best to give it a bit and let everything sink in.

0|0
    0|0
  • Plead to him. Lick him like, he never need a dog. Probably work.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes