Professions Where Physical Contact Is Required?

If you were with someone who worked in a career where a certain degree of intimate physical contact was required ( ig a massage therapist, an actor, a gynecologist, etc ) would you be okay with it?

Alternatively, if you worked in one of these fields, would you feel like your partner's jealousy or insecurity would be justified, and if so, how would you help alleviate it?

06

Most Helpful Guys

• I could if the relationship happened after the job, because like job is part of the conditions of dating me, but I couldn't bring that weirdness into an already existing relationshio so probably not.

• Yes I wouldn't mind
    If I was in it, it would just be something we have to have trust for since we can't be with each other all the time