Insecure and shy?

For years i was really insecure about my look. I still am. I actually don't feel like someone may show interest in me cause im not interesting and im not pretty. I was skratch marks and big thighs too big for my age tbh. My life is a huge emotional whirlwind and i dont know hot accept the fact people won't give me a chance cause of my look. I loose friends because of insecureties and i dont know what to do anymore...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It can be difficult to gain confidence in yourself when people don't tell you what they positively like about you otherwise. Then you begin to question yourself if the way you look is considered attractive and that's when insecurity comes around to haunt you. From everything you mentioned, I'd say having big thighs and a shy personality wouldn't be the problem here because there are men who are attracted to one, if not both of those things! What you got to do is build up your confidence and find the right crowd to be around. Eventually, you'll feel more comfortable the more time you spend with them and who knows! Maybe you'll may receive the compliments and find the friendships you've always wanted! It's hard to break out of your shell of shyness but once you do, you'll feel exponentially better!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You are mind blowing beautiful. I don't understand why people always think they are ugly. Or what would you consider as beautiful? You look cute, so don't worry about it. About your other problems:
    - scratch marks: most people have or had them at least once. I got them at three different places on my body.
    - bug thight: You will be surprised about guys opinions on thights... That's fine!
    - lost friends: that's normal. People come, stay with you and leave you one day. I have one real friend. He is like my brother, but I don't expect to stay in his near forever.
    - stress: When you were younger the only problems you maybe had were about which barbie you want to play with. The more you grow up the more you will have to do will "real problems". A lot of girls suffer in your age cause they make first contacts with the world of the adults and slowly understand that money doesn't grow on trees and life can beat you like nothing else. You will learn to deal with it.

Nothing of the things you just said is unnormal. You're perfectly fine. Enjoy your childhood and have a nice day. ✌🏼

0|0
    0|0
  • Just realize that no one cares about how you look because they care only about themselves. Check online what "sonder" means. That helps with anxiety and stuff

0|0
    0|0
  • Big thighs are good, why make it seem like a bad thing lol, and shy girls are adorable, so i dont see anything bad about you

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't worry. You are young and have an extremely pretty face. Your body is still growing. I can promise you that everything will be fine someday.

0|0
    0|0
  • I understand that you seek help, but I can't tell on what exactly?

0|0
    0|0
  • Why is it that you're insecure? Message me if you dont want to say it here

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sure your beautiful, you can't let anyone bring you down, your amazing in your own way

0|0
    0|0
  • Good to you. Grow up.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are obviously fishing here

1|0
    0|2
  • Confident can happen within time.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes