Insecure and shy?

For years i was really insecure about my look. I still am. I actually don't feel like someone may show interest in me cause im not interesting and im not pretty. I was skratch marks and big thighs too big for my age tbh. My life is a huge emotional whirlwind and i dont know hot accept the fact people won't give me a chance cause of my look. I loose friends because of insecureties and i dont know what to do anymore...

011

Most Helpful Guy

• It can be difficult to gain confidence in yourself when people don't tell you what they positively like about you otherwise. Then you begin to question yourself if the way you look is considered attractive and that's when insecurity comes around to haunt you. From everything you mentioned, I'd say having big thighs and a shy personality wouldn't be the problem here because there are men who are attracted to one, if not both of those things! What you got to do is build up your confidence and find the right crowd to be around. Eventually, you'll feel more comfortable the more time you spend with them and who knows! Maybe you'll may receive the compliments and find the friendships you've always wanted! It's hard to break out of your shell of shyness but once you do, you'll feel exponentially better!