Is this guy a fuckboy?

Well i was out of town and i was standing next to a coffee shop and this really hot guy came up to me and he started speaking in English (im
In Europe) and at first i thought he wanted help but he started talking about my puppy and i realized that he's actually hitting on me. And he said "i was gonna get coffee but when i saw u i just had to say hi" and then he asked why my English is so good and i told him my backstory. We chatted and he said he hopes to find true love in Europe blah blah and he was super smooth with his words.
He added me on Instagram and he said he wanted a make believe fairytale love story and this is what he said Is this guy a fuckboy?Is this guy a fuckboy?Is this guy a fuckboy?Is this guy a fuckboy?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Most likely a fuckboy... in my opinion i think if he wanted something serious with you he wouldn't have been so okay with the fact that your not staying long you know what i mean

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You're 19? Why overthink this? Go out and have some fun! You never know what could happen.

0|0
    1|1
    • Im 18. And i know its nothing serious i just dont know i dont wanna seem cheap

• Show All
    • So you're gonna waste both of your time, then? Smh

• Its not wasting time. I dont have to have sex with him. I enjoy his company. If he expects sth else he can just be straightforward about it

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• He is a player. He will definitely fuck you , if he can have his way with you. And such guys surely find ways to bang a girl in no time. Lucky that you got away somehow. But his short talk clearly gives signs that he makes things happen quite quickly. Nest time if you meet him , he will surely have sex with you.

0|0
    0|0
  • If he's here for a months he's not looking for anything serious.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, he is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah no he wants to get in your pants

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes... he is, he want to fuck with you

0|1
    0|0
  • Yup he is one of those guys

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah he's fucking you. its over. youve lost. gg

0|0
    0|0
  • He sounds sincere

0|0
    0|0
  • He is a fuckboy and you are a fuckgirl

0|0
    0|0
  • He sees you as his next conquest, to fuck and then leave.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes