• YES
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Mostly for the usual reasons: not attracted physically or intellectually. The physical thing happened a lot because I did a lot of online dating and people weren't always honest about their appearance. I stopped seeing one woman after three dates when she invited me to her place and it was a mess. That's when I realized she had spent her life and every dollar she ever earned in bars.

I dropped a brilliant and stunningly beautiful woman because it was clear that nothing I did would ever meet her standards. She couldn't even meet her own standards. After six weeks I was completely exhausted.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Being on a date with them was unbearable, because they didn't speak at all and the whole situation was so awkward. I'm a shy person myself, but to ask someone out and then just sit there... I basically just talked with myself for an hour. But the worst thing was that they thought the date went well. I had to tell them I wasn't interested in having a second date.

0|1
    0|0
    • Any idea what could have happened for them to be unable to start and/or hold up a conversation? I thought the point of being on a date was to better understand the person you are with and build up connections that way! Just sitting there in silence awkwardly feels like you're dating a brick wall!

• I don't know. I guess they were just so nervous they completely froze. I maybe could have given them another chance to loosen up, but they blew me off the first time and failed to tell me they're not coming, so it was already kind of a second chance.

• If they weren't invested in trying to make up for the first date, that's a good reason to believe they wouldn't try harder in the next one. I feel bad this happened to you and hope it doesn't come around a second time!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Yes. Mostly because I was too stupid/shy to move it forward. Or because I was too hung up on someone else and turned down someone who probably would have been a better fit (in hind sight).

Currently there is someone I'm keeping at a distance just because I'm not interest in her. I basically friend zoned her. We go out and do things, but she is well aware that I'm not interested in more than that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes all the time. Fat ugly girls, especially when I was super shy, were all over me. But I never wanted them. I don’t know why they went after me so hard. They knew I was a shy weirdo, but also good looking. They thought they could bag a decent looking guy because he was socially on their level. That’s my theory anyways. Not that I’m not socially retarded anymore, attractive girls flirt with me. That’s how I know looks don’t matter. You can’t be a social retard and get girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes...

1. The guy was a threat to my life;
    2. There was no chemistry;
    3. Not attracted to him;
    4. I was not single;
    5. Made some self-esteem damaging comments;
    6. Interfering family;
    7. Misconception of me on his part

Just to name a few lol

0|0
    0|0
  • When I was 12 this guy asked me out, he practically asked out ever girl in our year. When one said no he moved onto the other. Someone said yes. I somewhat do feel bad but I'm not going to say yes just because I feel bad for him

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes... um... 3 times because I am not allowed to date :/
    I felt awful about it every time, though. It sucks, not a nice feeling having to reject someone.

0|0
    0|0
    • But you tell the guy you're not allowed to date, right? Not telling him that would make him feel he was at fault, with looks, personality, behavior etc.

• @Wally48 Yeah, I do, but it doesn’t seem to help. One of the guys was still very hurt by the rejection despite this because he thought I was using it as an excuse.

• A few times.
    One guy was my cousin's best friend and my aunt was too into the idea
    One guy didn't save me a seat at a party and I ended sitting at the table with my ex and his girlfriend.
    I couldn't understand what he was texting since he was terrible at spelling.
    He was too old and unsexy. (17 to 30)

0|0
    0|0
  • Just wasn't into him and not attracted to him. I'm not a lesbian, so she wasn't my type. I can't stand the guy. Those are just some reasons I've rejected guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. They were annoying
    2. not my type ( i'm a christian)
    3. They were a bad influence
    4. I knew I wouldn't be able to fall inlove with them

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes because you can tell when a guy is asking you out only because they want a girlfriend, not because they happen to like YOU.

1|0
    0|0
  • My guy friend liked me and I indirectly rejected him. I didn't feel attracted to him, he made it very obvious that he likes me, got jealous between me and my other guy friend and he started to act very weird around me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes there was this girl who wanted to know me more in school but she was shy so she told her friend to ask me if i would like to know her better XD
    But i didn't want any relationships that time so i simply said no tho that girl still talks to me :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I rejected a girl once because I only saw her as a friend.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes... because I wasn't attracted to him in any way

0|0
    0|0
    • What should i do when I'm not attractive to this girl and she says i don't want a relationship but she keep texting me and at the same time i founded her flirting with another guy.

• You cut her off because she's just playing
      Any girl who is responsible would know to not play with your feelings if she's not attracted to you. But it seems like the girl you're talking about wants attention.. that's why she keeps texting you

• Thanks ! I will do that!

• Many. Mostly because all they were intrested in was sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never rejected anyone coz I haven't got any love requests. Everytime Im the one who gets rejected... lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Multiple times. I want people around me who I can accept. If this is not the case, I remove myself if possible.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes he was annoying and spoke with a tone with me , he made bad jokes all the time so yes that’s a complete no for me

0|0
    0|0
  • He wasn't my type and was being creepy he was like... obcessed

0|0
    0|0
  • Since I had no feeling for the person at all. Neutral at best so there is no sense to put energy into it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've rejected someone because they wouldn't respect my personal space. You can make a move, but if I reject it, don't keep trying...

0|0
    0|0
  • I've rejected pretty much everyone. Either because I just didn't like them like that or because they were fboys

0|0
    0|0
  • To put it simply she was insane like oh shit run like hell crazy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only one boy when i was in middle school but that was years ago. Haven't rejected anyone sense then.

0|0
    0|0
  • multiple times, different reasons...
    felt like she deserved more than I could give
    felt like we wouldn't match
    simply wasn't attracted

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't reject someone when there is no one to reject

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Because I could do better or because I had my eye on someone else.

0|0
    0|0
  • He was boring and I wasn’t sexually attracted to him whatsoever

0|0
    0|0
  • Just cause she wasn't my type but we could be friends

0|0
    0|0
  • She was community booty and another time cause she was a crazy drunk and drug addict

0|0
    0|0
  • I've rejected people at times that I was involved in a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've rejected four since the beginning of the year.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was young (er) and not looking for a relationship yet, I regret rejecting her though

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I rejected somone who wanted to have sex with me because I didn't find her attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes because he was my brother.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, because I wasn't attracted to him.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, because I wasn'T interested in them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't like them back

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea I have. Not my type

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah because i didn't like him.

0|0
    0|0
  • I had to because they came on too strongly

0|0
    0|0
  • Said---> "You're fat but you'll do"..

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they were fuckboys

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, didn't feel the same as her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, she was too clingy and obessesive.

0|0
    0|0
  • No that opportunity never really came around.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cause I'm not an asshole

0|0
    0|0
  • tbh nobody ever asked me :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes you just want different things

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes because they are creepy and kept stalking me