How should I feel and deal with this?

I've been talking and went on a date twice with this guy and on the second date , which is last 2 weeks.. I can sense that he wanted to kiss me when we parted ways but I turned away and hugged him instead.. then suddenly he texted me something random and we got on about a topic of him wanting to kiss me the other day and I ask why? Is it because he likes me? He said yeah he kinda likes me because attraction and I am pretty, funny, interesting. I was kinda sad or confused of why can’t he just say “ i like you” oh wells... to be honest, at first I didn’t really like him but after he confessed I kinda like him... but I did told him that i kinda like him too but then after he did not reply me... what an asshole? And today I just received a text from him saying that he met a girl last week and they are kinda together now and telling me that I could find a nice guy soon. Wtf? I am feeling shitty right now. I've deleted his number and not sure whether should I unfollow his Instagram? I am feeling sad... why did he changed so quick?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Just don't think about that.

0|0
    0|0
    • I feel horrible even though I don’t really like him. Why must he confessed and suddenly change? Don’t even confessed at first...

Recommended myTakes