When is the right time to ask a girl on the first date?

When is the right time to ask a girl on the first date? Do you have to be close friends or not?

1427

Most Helpful Girl

• It's different in every situation. I wouldn't like if my best male friend suddenly asked me on a date but I'd rather have him ask me than a complete stranger so you need to know each other for a while I think. And you don't have to call it a date... I mean you can just meet up as friends too and see how it goes before asking him or her on a date... sorry if this isn't very understanding... just my opinion and difficult to explain