When is the right time to ask a girl on the first date?

When is the right time to ask a girl on the first date? Do you have to be close friends or not?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's different in every situation. I wouldn't like if my best male friend suddenly asked me on a date but I'd rather have him ask me than a complete stranger so you need to know each other for a while I think. And you don't have to call it a date... I mean you can just meet up as friends too and see how it goes before asking him or her on a date... sorry if this isn't very understanding... just my opinion and difficult to explain

0|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• As soon as you introduce yourself in my opinion. Get through introductions and small talk then go in for the kill.

1|0
    0|0
  • Warm up to her. Talk with respect to her and show her signs of affection.

When you ask her out, ask her with serious eyes. The more serious you look, the more she will trust you.

When asking her out, if she says no, then say yes. And use phrases such as 'i understand'.

You can never know if a woman likes you or not so just go for it!

0|1
    0|1
    • But I think its better to get to know her a little better

• Show All
    • But how does she get to know me better and vice versa?

• "Cough friendzone cough"

@Random_Dude1947 Time is your enemy. You need to set the dynamic of "I am attracted to you" from the start. Otherwise it'll weird her out later if you guys are friends and you try to be more.

• A date will have more meaning to it if the both of you have built up a connection of some sort. You don't have to be close friends for a date to go well although it'll be much more romantic that way the closer you two feel towards each other. The first date is the step forward in trying to form a relationship and first impressions are always important! Only attempt this if you feel prepared with a plan and that she is fully interested into it as well!

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks. I wasn't planning on asking hee yet though

• That's good! I would get to know her a bit more before pursuing a date so she can feel comfortable around you when going out with her to the location of your choice. (Probably a movie, restaurant, entertainment place like an amusement park or even at a regular park would all be great locations for a simple first date!

• Anytime. Don't let the opportunity slip away. In the 3 years I've been using this app, (3 different accounts) I've learned to go after the girl with confidence, but not extreme pride. Don't worry what the outcome might be, and don't get your hopes too high either.

0|2
    0|0
  • Whenever you get the balls to do it. You'll have a window of opportunity. Take it and have a chance, or hesitate and lose out.

Don't overthink it and think there is some kind of magic moment when everything is just right. Just do it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Going on the date is the chance to know her more bozo. First approach and talk to the lady. Give of signs that she interest you and if she doesn't seem repulsed by you ask her out. I mean, no one says you have to get the number first.

0|0
    0|0
  • It really depends on what you're looking for. I want a deep emotional connection so I've always become close friends first, but that isn't everyone's way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Before another guy does! I. e. now!! You never know when another guy will decide not to be a pussy and snatch her from your reach.

0|2
    0|0
  • When ur having lot of fun together and decide to go somewhere to have more fun

0|1
    0|0
  • There's really no right time unless she's like busy, but Kathy than that you just ask.

0|1
    0|0
  • Anytime but make sure the girl likes you and is interested.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she doesn't look like she's doing something with a clear purpose so you'd be interrupting her.

0|1
    0|0
  • There is no right time. Ask her before someone else does.

0|1
    0|0
  • Any time you think "yea I'd hit that" be forward but not aggressive. Women find indecisiveness as a turn off.

0|1
    0|0
  • There is no exact right time. When the mood hits, and the courage is present, often works.

1|0
    0|0
  • Let her know who you are and that your a nice guy but not too good friends because she won't want to lose you as a friend

0|1
    0|0
  • I think you don't have to be close friends but neither total strangers. If you're interested in a girl maybe you can start by greeting her and have a conversation so you make a bond

0|1
    0|0
  • Get to know her. See if you really want it.

Find a time when your both alone, not stressed out/busy and go for it

0|0
    0|0
  • You do not have to be close friends. Probably better if you're not. You can ask anytime. Probably have a short conversation at a minimum.

1|1
    0|0
  • Some girls like hints, some girls like assertiveness. Boy has to figure out what type of girl she is so that you can play her game.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dude don't waste your time at your age women are dumber than a bag of hammers you'll find more often times and not women just jump on your dick without any effort

0|0
    0|0
  • Within a month of knowing her. Obviously if she's a childhood friend or a friend who was previously unavailable, just go for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whenever. People end up waiting their whole lives for that "right moment" but I'm going to let you in on a little secret, there is no right moment

0|1
    0|0
  • When you met a girl if you're intersted in each other you will automaticly see each other a next no need to be close

0|0
    0|0
  • Whenever you feel ready. That's the right time to ask.

0|0
    0|0
  • Every third Thursday after Mercury is in retrograde

0|0
    0|0
  • Anytime! If you are interested just ask or at least give her your number

0|1
    0|0
  • It's just you and your mental. you decide when it's the right time

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't need to be close friends but you do need to be somewhat good friends

0|0
    0|0
  • When you like her like her! :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask yourself "what is a date?"

0|0
    0|0
    • Just to something romantic together I guess.

• Show All
    • I like that one. I will remind it.

• Yeah that means not going to a nice restaurant cause that puts pressure on her to dress up nice. Not to mention effort which for a first date is a no-go.

Plus many guys are fucking weird and creepy expecting sex if they take a girl to a restaurant so a cafe or bar is better to start.

• Any time

0|0
    0|0
  • If you feel a connection ask her immediatly

0|1
    0|0
  • Anytime is the right time to ask a girl out

0|1
    0|0
  • You dont ask. You lead her to hang out with you

0|1
    0|0
  • During paying bill...

0|0
    0|0
  • WHEN SHE'S ON HER PERIOD

0|0
    0|0
  • Just ask.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes you do if you dont want it to be weird

0|0
    0|0
  • This is probably why I will never date cause I don’t understand this girls don’t want random guys asking them on dates and they also don’t want guys who are considered friends asking them on dates cause they are in the friend zone.

0|2
    0|0
    • You talk to a girl as a random guy initially, building interest and comfort with you. Them you are neither and good to go.

• @MusicMayhem I can’t do that

Recommended myTakes