Why is my boyfriend awkward and shy around me?

i dont know but I've been dating my boyfriend for a month now and he is shy. somedays we dont talk at all. we mostly do stupid things to each other. He tickles me a lot unexpectedly without saying anything (which he knows i hate). but i dont understand why he is so awkward around me. my friends even tell me that we dont act like a couple. Help? why does he do it?

1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• He sounds immature and unknowing what to do in a relationship. He could use some direct tutoring from you. Guys can be clueless, and often benefit from a girls comments and input, as long as you do it gently. Give him some time to get the ideas you give integrated in his way of interacting with you, as he has formed a pattern, that needs to be broken, and then start a new pattern. Yes, guys can be such idiots. But they can be such nice idiots, if you work with them, and give them time.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol. because he likes you, and he is inexperienced obviously. sometimes the best thing to do is just to talk things out... but since guys are always horny.. maybe he has a hardon when you guys are alone.

0|0
    0|0
  • He doesn't know what to do and is scared

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes