Does he want a relationship or a hookup?

I've been seeing this guy for about a month now and have been spending like 3-4 nights a week at his place. He bought me a toothbrush the other day and we really seem to click. I really like him and he's constantly complimenting me and takes me out in public, pays for dates (even though I try he literally will just hand my debit card back to me). He keeps saying he really likes me and stuff like that but I guess I get scared just cause I have a super high sex drive so like honestly things are usually pretty sexual in nature when we're one on one. It took him about 5 dates to even kiss me though, I guess I just get scared that maybe he just wants sex. We have really deep conversations about love and like personal things in our lives and it's just so comfortable and there's no small talk. Or like I ran into him at the club yesterday I was literally the only girl he even looked at. Came straight up to me and kissed me. Then took me home and I chilled w him and his buddies. I just don't know yet if this is a guy who's wanting something just physical or like friends with benefits, because I was in a similar situation before and the guy only wanted to be friends. I'm really bad at the whole dating game and don't know how to read guys. In your opinion does it sound like he's actually honestly interested in me, or do you think he's just passing time?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It definitely sounds like he's interested in you. He tells you all the time that he likes you, what do you think this means? Read your text again and imagine someone else would describe this to you, this guy is acting very obvious, and if you want to find out where everything goes, just ask him. We can just guess what's up with him, he'll know for sure. Ask him.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hmmmmm...

Sounds like you're already in a relationship...

Just enjoy it...

Congrats...

1|0
    0|0
  • There is a really simple way to figure this out.

If you have so much more to offer than just sex, are unique compared to almost all girls in your age group that you know, have a lot of depth, personality, are constantly growing spiritually, emotionally, are always trying to get to know yourself at the deepest levels, you look for relationships not for gain, but because you have almost too much to offer a partner, you are empathic, wise, intelligent, and people can learn a lot from you... if most of the above is the case then it is very likely a guy is with you for those reasons, and not just for sex.

However, if barely any of the above applies to you, and you are just pretty much like any other pretty face in your age group then it is very likely he's with you just for sex.

Who you are as a person within is what determines why people are with you. However, I'd say that concerns about whether a guy is just with you for sex suggests you link that with your self value and what you have to offer so already this is in question.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes