Which one would you chose as a girlfriend?

Provided they both have great personalities and both would love you equally
  • Which one would you chose as a girlfriend?A small town girl who looks like princess Beatrice, lives close to you
    Vote A
  • Which one would you chose as a girlfriend?An exotic girl who looks like Meghan Markle and lives in another country (ldr)
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I definitely wouldn't choose the first chick based on physical attractiveness alone. And the second one isn't attractive enough for me to travel a country for her unless I was sure her personality was ideal.

0|0
    0|0
    • She isn’t attractive enough for you? Lol.

• Show All
    • I wasn’t judging I didn’t look at your picture. But she’s “celebrity” beautiful, that normally is more than normal life beautiful so Italia just made me laugh you say she’s not beautiful enough like if any second girl who walks past like better than her

• I've seen many girls at school or walking down the street more attractive than her. Just because you're a celebrity doesn't mean you're at the top of physical attraction. Also... it's my personal preference.

Most Helpful Girl

• Neither. Meghan is stunning, but I would never go for a long distance relationship.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I could not be bothered with long distance. The other one, I guess

0|0
    0|0
  • Meghan... i want a hot woman

0|0
    0|0
  • Whichever one looks the most like Melania Trump.

0|0
    0|0
  • closest one

0|0
    0|0
  • Really depends on personality

0|1
    0|0
  • The one with melanin

0|0
    0|0
  • Markle's slightly better-looking, so I chose her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Close by

0|0
    0|0
  • Thin, classy looking, dark hair or dumpy, frumpy, red head... easy pick.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes