When somebody likes you and treats you nice why you put this man on friendzone whilst you daiting someone you mistreat you?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• 1.) I don't date guys who mistreat me. Not gonna happen.
    2.) Nobody ends up in the friendzone because they're nice. They end up in the friendzone because of lack of attraction. Plain and simple.
    3.) The so called friendzone is a two-way street. If you don't want to be in the friendzone, stop being her friend.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Its hard, i know
    But its the same thing for girls you know... why date a hot girl when you can date someone that treats you right?
    Sometimes we dont see whats in front of us...
    I myself am struggling with the same thing as you..

0|0
    0|0
    • In my case I always trying to find the girl who's treats me nice not the hottest. But these girls 80% they want to be my friends and nothing further...

• As for me, if I'm behaving like this it's mean only, that this guy to good for me and kind, and I don't want to offend him at any way

0|0
    0|0
  • We don’t. Guys who are nice to you are generally trying to fuck you and then leave.

0|0
    0|0
    • So a man who disrespects you and mistreats you he wants to stay cuddling together all night long without having sex with you?

• Show All
    • Anyways, I disagree. Maybe that kind guy wants just to be with you and maybe having sex in terms of daiting not like a hook up.

• Why would I want to. I have a gorgeous boyfriend that’s lovely in every way. I wouldn’t want to go after some dimwit that only saw me for my looks and then did everything in their power and shower me with affection. It’s creepy.

Recommended myTakes