Besides GAG... where do you go most often for dating/relationship news and advice?

2745

Most Helpful Guy

• Oddly enough besides here, I get them from observing people in relationships, hearing about them from family members/friends and reading up articles about what makes a successful relationship. I really love the topic of relationships in general so much that I want to strive and do my best to provide the best, most accurate opinions/advice in order to help improve relationships in people's lives! Sometimes just from my own experiences with my girlfriend do I ever learn so much.

Most Helpful Girl