Besides GAG... where do you go most often for dating/relationship news and advice?

Besides GAG... where do you go most often for dating/relationship news and advice?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Oddly enough besides here, I get them from observing people in relationships, hearing about them from family members/friends and reading up articles about what makes a successful relationship. I really love the topic of relationships in general so much that I want to strive and do my best to provide the best, most accurate opinions/advice in order to help improve relationships in people's lives! Sometimes just from my own experiences with my girlfriend do I ever learn so much.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Friends or sister, basically people who know me more

1|0
    0|0
  • Reddit... There are several good subreddits for such thing (if you use reddit this is obvious). But specifically r/twoXchromosomes or just r/askreddit usually

0|1
    0|0
  • Dating coaches are Usually the most accurate source of information. GAG is fine for amateur advice or for minor matters. But depending on how serious it is or whether I think I can wing it I usually ask gag for opinions if I can live with fact it might be totally wrong.

0|0
    0|0
  • i ask @CT_CD @Revolver_ @disgustingweebtrash and various other people for advice because they know what they're talking about

0|2
    0|0
  • I don't get relationship advice from the internet. My parents and other people close to me who I care about, is who I go to.

0|3
    0|1
  • Honestly i just test it on a random girl from tinder and see how it works. Tbh am terrible at this :D

0|1
    0|0
  • I talk to my gfs for dating advice. hly sht. Not recommended.

2|2
    0|0
  • Kezia Noble and the attractive man on YouTube but also my family and relatives like cousins aunts and uncles after all the years of my grandparents’ death

0|1
    0|0
  • Friends, from other people and Internet of course. Funny enough most of the advice I received from people (irl) don't work well. Assumptions are definitely a no-no.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't come here for dating or Relationship advice, I get that in real life with real people I can see and touch.

0|0
    0|0
  • My parents to be completely honest and, if not them, my therapist

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know what to tell you... Everything I run into as far as dating apps seem to just run you into either bots scams or catfish profiles. Nothing legitamat or desirable

0|0
    0|0
  • Google is my best friend :x but i may talk to my friends also. Depending on the situation

0|1
    0|0
  • I talk to my bestfriend even though we are both the same amount of fucked up.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know what exactly dating news is, but as far as advice goes, I usually end up reading psychology research/studies and evolutionary history. Or I just observe peoples behavior and imagine myself doing what they're doing and what exactly I'd have to be thinking to make me believe that's the best thing to be doing in that moment. I don't usually ask people because they mostly tell you how it should be or how they see it rather than how it is. Myself included, cause we're all just people figuring out people.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't even come here for relationship and dating advice, people are stupid. If I learn, it's usually the ard way.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really get relationship advice on here I just go to my friends

0|0
    0|0
  • My friends, even though I tend to ignore the advices

0|0
    0|0
  • Besides GAG, there's a page called Terribly Dank Tales. You can find it on insta and Facebook... It gives the best relationship advice... These rules actually work in the real world!😂😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • For advice, I go to myself...
    And I don't care about other people's relationships unless they are my close friends...

0|0
    0|0
  • News I don't care for and advice I make it up as I go along.

0|1
    0|0
  • Google, friends or an app called Whisper :)

0|2
    0|0
  • Nowhere I thought this site would be a good idea considering I have lots of advice that could potentially help someone I hate social media

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually go to friends. I was once in Starbucks and I asked a woman that worked their for relationship advice and she really helped out.. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't ask for help at all on dating or relationships

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont need relationship advice because nobody wants me

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont go anywhere for that, I never go for any relationship advice on gag either

0|0
    0|0
  • Not asking just put the ego out and think aal over again

0|0
    0|0
  • Fetlife

0|2
    0|0
  • Nowhere, I don't care for either.

0|0
    1|0
  • A thing called real life.

1|1
    1|0
  • My friends

0|0
    0|0
  • Just talk to my wife

0|1
    0|0
  • I only go to GAG for that stuff

0|2
    0|0
  • Family friends and real people life!! Lol!.

0|0
    0|0
  • My girl friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • Get drunk and ask drunk me

0|1
    0|0
  • My friends cousins

0|0
    0|0
  • Youtubers haha