This guy is from seattle. I’ve read they don’t know how to talk to woman. it’s been like 4 weeks. how do I restart the convo?

This guy is from seattle. I’ve read they don’t know how to talk to woman. it’s been like 4 weeks. how do I restart the convo?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Apparently, Seattle must be the worst place for dating. I've heard women say the same thing you have: They the guys there don't know how to talk to girls. I've also heard from guys that women in Seattle are dog-ugly for the most part.

To answer your question, it sounds like he's not into you, whether he's from Seattle, or not.

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha. I’ve let it be. Honestly on paper it looks like he isn’t. I actually misred him when he said he was on vacation and backed off so I have to reignite the convo. That’s why he didn’t respond to the one later. Makes sense?

• Show All
    • Literally posted a photo on vacation the next day. No joke lol.

• I don’t know if there ugly but I’m not lol

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• He's bored/not interested. You can't restart a conversation and get them to answer and like you, you just have to move on, welcome to the world of online dating
    P. s. Where did you read that every man in Seattle, for some reason, doesn't know how to talk to women? Lmao.

1|0
    0|0
    • Why you can’t say hi I want to talk to you. When he said he was on vacation I took it as he was busy. That’s what happened

• Show All
    • Ohhh I don't know how I didn't notice sooner, you're a troll! Congrats you got me

• What?

• Maybe he just doesn't know what to say yet, but if he doesn't wanna talk to you then it's his loss. You're a treasure and I hope you know that

0|1
    1|0
    • its been four weeks. should i just start over.

• Show All
    • Yeah you can do that

• in case you haven't noticed, if i want little Johathan to use his big boy words I better reveal how i feel without proposing to him hahahahaha

• Really? Guys from Seattle don't know how to talk to women?

I'm on my way to Seattle...
    Thanks for the tip...👍

0|0
    0|0
    • Look at this convo lol 😆
      Shy or inexperienced or doesn’t know what the hell lol

• Show All
    • Not sure about showing care...
      But it'll show you're still interested to communicate... That's a good start...

• That’s what I meant. I wasn’t exactly lively myself hahahahaha. That’s what I’ve been working on. That might make a bigger impression than anything else.

• Thus conversation reminds of textbook ESL examples, too standard and boring, no romance involved

0|0
    0|0
    • So pick up the pace and show him how it’s done haha

• Show All
    • Oh really. Ok. No I’m saying I think I can open him up if I speak up.

• Like this really isn’t an intense convo. He can talk lol

• I think you've done what you should do. For me, I leave it there and move on if there's no response

0|0
    0|0
    • Even if he's interested, he'd think you're desperate if you post again

• Seattle ain't nothin but a rainy shithole full of hippies

0|0
    0|0
    • I heard rumors they have the hairiest, AND ugliest women alive. Is this true?

• Show All
    • Honestly. Your right. I deserve better. I think it’s just a culture thing. Next lol

• There's no shortage of guys looking for a girl.

• Like you always do, say hello

0|0
    0|0
    • So you think he’s over it and will start from scratch

• Show All
    • haha his hat on his profile has a sports team. secrets out. gotcha. not you him lol
      i want to say something like that haha

• lol sounds like he's not interested, Lauren

0|0
    0|0
    • Is it bc he’s not responding or what

• He is not interested I think

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it pisses me off when people just stop responding.. Well if he doesn't respond to the last message maybe he is not interested (although he may simply not be using the app anymore)

0|0
    0|0
    • I mean, the first not replied message can be because he forgot, but it that were the case, if you sent me a second message I would be like "wtf I forgot to answer, I'll do it immediately!"

• Show All
    • im saying he seems kind of nerdy lol

• Oh ok! You know more about him than me for sure XD

Recommended myTakes