This guy is from seattle. I’ve read they don’t know how to talk to woman. it’s been like 4 weeks. how do I restart the convo?

11

Most Helpful Guy

• Apparently, Seattle must be the worst place for dating. I've heard women say the same thing you have: They the guys there don't know how to talk to girls. I've also heard from guys that women in Seattle are dog-ugly for the most part.

To answer your question, it sounds like he's not into you, whether he's from Seattle, or not.

• Haha. I’ve let it be. Honestly on paper it looks like he isn’t. I actually misred him when he said he was on vacation and backed off so I have to reignite the convo. That’s why he didn’t respond to the one later. Makes sense?

• Literally posted a photo on vacation the next day. No joke lol.

• I don’t know if there ugly but I’m not lol