Is It Normal For Her To Text Me Each Day?

I met a girl on an online dating site. Right away we seemed to click online and had some good messages we sent to each other. I went on a whim and asked her out on the second day of talking to each other. She happily accepted.

I gave her my number and told her to feel free to text me whenever. We haven't had our first date (it is in a few days, but she is texting each day, to say hello. Nothing annoying at all. She justs asks how my day has been going, what I have been up to, etc. She always initiates. I don't mind talking to her, and really enjoy texting so far. I'm just wondering if her texting each day to just say hello and talk for a bit before our first face to face date is a red flag?

Again, I don't mind it and like talking to her so far. Just this hasn't happened before with anyone else.

Any thoughts?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Pretty clear she reaaaly enjoys talking to you too. Im talking to this guy, and I constantly want to text him and chat, but I feel like I would look desperate, so I dont, and usually wait for him to start. If you like her, you initiate once, to show her that you're interested as well.

0|1
    0|0
    • One other thing... When she got a hold of me at first apologized for taking awhile to get back to me... She had just got out of a weird 2 month relationship recently... So I just get worried she's one of those girls that just falls easily for people right away since the last "relationship" wasn't that long ago... I dunno... Just worried this is too good to be true!

• Not at all a red flag. It was the same with my girlfriend of 9 months. She texted me like dozens of times a day but that's just her phone etiquette. No red flag at all bro, you're good to go.

0|1
    0|0
  • Perfectly normal, don't over analyse it.

Could be what she's used to before in past relationships or she could just want to stay in touch with you.

After I broke up with my ex we found out that we'd sent each other like 534k texts in three years which was horrifying 😂.

My advice would be to don't stress but some people can text each other too much, it's better to focus on what you're doing sometimes.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes