How does a closeted gay guy find a boyfriend?

Feeling so lonely, i really want other gay guys to talk to but im still in the closet.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You accept who you are and fuck anyone that tries to put you down cuz of it. I'm not a fan of #gaypride, because you didn't choose it. I didn't choose to like chicks and dicks so why should I take pride in it?

All you gotta is accept it and be confident, confidence really helps. If someone says ew you like dick, say to them ew you like pussy. It works both ways cuz it's a dumb insult.

Basically, man the fuck, grow some balls and accept it. Not trying to be mean by the way, I'm just not good at being tactful.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It shouldn’t be hard. Most men are into men.. Just need to let them know you’ll keep it a secret.

0|1
    0|2

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• How old are you? I wouldn't go on dating sites but there's probably a lot of chat rooms and forums if you just do a Google search? Not sure if you meant dating or just gay friends but either way don't go on grindr etc

0|1
    0|0
    • 17 πŸ˜‹

• Show All
    • They probably already knoe or suspect it unless you are the straightest acting queen in the world. If they care that much then get better friends you are just going to stress yourself out hiding it. Take your time and everything but I think your friends will or should be fine with it. It's kind of boring news really.

• Yeaa, tbh im not camp at all... i think πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Thanks mate πŸ‘

• The only way I can think is if you know openly gay guys and maybe just chat with them.

0|1
    0|0
  • Grindr maybe?

0|2
    0|1
    • isn't that a hookup app, I don't think it's a good idea for minors to be having casual sex especially gay.

• Show All
    • @Nicest_Guy It's not like you have to have sex with the people you meet there. I presume you can put a profile up stating that you're just looking for other gay guys to hang out with in the area.

• Yea of course

• GO TO A MAILMAN AND ASK HIM FOR A MALE IN A MALEBOX

0|1
    0|0
  • I imagine a dating app (not Grindr) would be your best bet

0|1
    0|0
  • Go to closet gay clubs !!!

0|1
    0|0
  • Dating apps?

0|1