How does a closeted gay guy find a boyfriend?

Feeling so lonely, i really want other gay guys to talk to but im still in the closet.

29

Most Helpful Guy

• You accept who you are and fuck anyone that tries to put you down cuz of it. I'm not a fan of #gaypride, because you didn't choose it. I didn't choose to like chicks and dicks so why should I take pride in it?

All you gotta is accept it and be confident, confidence really helps. If someone says ew you like dick, say to them ew you like pussy. It works both ways cuz it's a dumb insult.

Basically, man the fuck, grow some balls and accept it. Not trying to be mean by the way, I'm just not good at being tactful.

Most Helpful Girl

• It shouldn’t be hard. Most men are into men.. Just need to let them know you’ll keep it a secret.