Too intimidated and scared to confront my parents about moving out. What do I do?

My parents are very over protective. Im 20 years of now. I don’t want to undergo questioning and yelling. Can I just write them a letter explaining everything and leave?

i love them tons but I don’t want to undergo the pressure they’re gonna give me. They might possibly yell for all I know (Even my 25 year old brother still lives with us but he’s always making stupid decisions too. I’m not my brother). I’m scared to be yelled at and name called (its what they do. They don’t communicate well until they e calmed down). I simply don’t feel that they would support me.

I've always been obedient And I’m scared to face them at all. Chances are when I tell them, they won’t let me leave.

02