Too intimidated and scared to confront my parents about moving out. What do I do?

My parents are very over protective. Im 20 years of now. I don’t want to undergo questioning and yelling. Can I just write them a letter explaining everything and leave?

i love them tons but I don’t want to undergo the pressure they’re gonna give me. They might possibly yell for all I know (Even my 25 year old brother still lives with us but he’s always making stupid decisions too. I’m not my brother). I’m scared to be yelled at and name called (its what they do. They don’t communicate well until they e calmed down). I simply don’t feel that they would support me.

I've always been obedient And I’m scared to face them at all. Chances are when I tell them, they won’t let me leave.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• If you're of age call the police, wait for the police to arrive and they will make Shure you can leave.

0|0
    0|0
    • Umm that’s a bit much lol they’re not trying to hurt me just with my habit of listening to my parents when feeling under pressure, well it’s just hard for me. I don’t entirley know how to explain.

• If they won't let you leave then that's what you do. They might not want to hurt you but if you want to leave who's gonna tell them no if you're to weak too.

• Tell them you need to be more on yourself

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes