Would you date a person that watches anime?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't really care, anime is just a format that carries the thought and format doesn't really matter for me as long as the thought it carries is solid. So try being more specific, there are plain stupid animes while there are also brilliant ones. If someone watches the stupid ones, don't date him/her. There is also a group of people who watch anime just for the sake of it being anime, those I wouldn't dare.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I don't think my age group watches but I have seen it and why would it matter?

0|1
    0|0
  • not a guy, no. but i have friends who do. i find it kinda annoying how it's all they ever talk about and im just like huh?

0|1
    0|0
  • What are you really asking?

Are you asking because you don't share that interest?

Someone who does that instead of a social life or bathing or holding down a job vs. someone who is healthy and functional and just happens to have that interest?

... or are you talking about a particular type of anime? Something adult or violent that might make you uncomfortable?

0|0
    0|0
    • I watch anime any I'm pretty much a weeb but not like the stereotype fat stinking pedophile niggas

• Nope, too weird and it's an obbsession. I haven't met anyone that watches anime who doesn't watch like everyone ever, and have posters of them and talk about it all the time and are just weird. So no

0|0
    0|1
    • Nice to meet you. I like non-anime movies the same as anime movies and I like to read a good book the same as a good manga. With people who watch the same movies/series/anime I talk about what we both watch, so yeah I talk about anime with people who watch the same shows. I also talk about movies with those who watch them. In my life I watched like 15 anime, around 30 series, countless of movies, read some 50 manga and some 300 books. And I don't have any anime posters, the only poster I ever bought is a Pulp Fiction one. And I'm really pleased to be the first you "met" that watches it and isn't obsessed with it. By the way, judging someone as weird because they like something you don't makes you look really dumb in my eyes.

• Show All
    • I'll continue to talk with people who can defend their point then.

• I did defend my point, you are a weeabo, anime, hentai nerd and that's weird.

• If she doesn't watch animé, then I could just use my Geass power to watch it with me. ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course :)

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i watch it i love it so yea

0|1
    0|0
  • If she's hot lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I like anime.