Please Help me?

I lived a horrible event. While I was having an important exam , the chair I sat made weird voices. Literally like fart. I was too ashamed. Because my classmates might have misunderstood that i did it ! But I didn't. I was so ashamed and asked teacher to allow me to change my chair... I'm still ashamed and my psychology is ruined. I remember it everytime. I don't want to eat food.. I don't want to sleep... I don't want to talk anyone...
Last three days.. my psychology is terrible... I want to forget but I can't Please give me advice... Tell me what should I do...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Just accept that life has these kinds of moments, and worse. Everyone has them sooner or later, and not just once. Just get up, go back to your normal things you do, and walk past the experience. Most likely, everyone knew it was the chair, as it's happened to them before in other chairs. So just let go of it, take off, and be your normal self.

0|1
    0|0
    • Thank you so so much ❤️❤️❤️❤️ your comment made my day

Most Helpful Girl

• that's the worst thing ever? huh, and I thought stuff like murder was the worst.

0|0
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• If the worst thing that's happened to you in your life is that people may have mistakenly thought you farted, things are pretty good for you right now.

1|2
    0|0
  • Trust me, no one else who was around you cares, no one is thinking about it except you. You need to learn to laugh things off if you're gonna make it through life

0|1
    0|0
  • 0|1
    0|0
  • Its a non-problem, you need to control your mind. Things like this frustrate me because it really doesn't matter even if it was you, there are much bigger things to worry about in the world.

0|0
    0|0
  • Try to not care about their opinion , every one fart

0|1
    1|0
  • ... im sitting here with suicidal thoughts mood swings heavy ptsd depression after being bullied 6 years and u come up with this being the worst thing that has ever happened to you?

0|0
    0|0
  • Take this thing called some chill. Who cares even if you really farted. This must be due to something deeper

0|0
    0|0
    • I didn't fart. I dont fart. Chair made that weirdo voice. I was too ashamed as a girl.

• They know you didn't. They ll just tease you a bit. When they see that you don't care, they'll move on

• I don't know im sorry though

0|0
    0|0
  • I will help you

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes