Please Help me?

I lived a horrible event. While I was having an important exam , the chair I sat made weird voices. Literally like fart. I was too ashamed. Because my classmates might have misunderstood that i did it ! But I didn't. I was so ashamed and asked teacher to allow me to change my chair... I'm still ashamed and my psychology is ruined. I remember it everytime. I don't want to eat food.. I don't want to sleep... I don't want to talk anyone...
Last three days.. my psychology is terrible... I want to forget but I can't Please give me advice... Tell me what should I do...

110

Most Helpful Guy

• Just accept that life has these kinds of moments, and worse. Everyone has them sooner or later, and not just once. Just get up, go back to your normal things you do, and walk past the experience. Most likely, everyone knew it was the chair, as it's happened to them before in other chairs. So just let go of it, take off, and be your normal self.

• Thank you so so much ❤️❤️❤️❤️ your comment made my day

Most Helpful Girl

• that's the worst thing ever? huh, and I thought stuff like murder was the worst.