Guys, Guys how long does it take to get over a long term relationship?

If you got out of a long distance relationship let's say an example 5 years I don't know who ended it but regardless if the girl got with someone fast and she's happy with the new guy she's with how long does it take for you to get over her (or want a serious relationship with a new person)

4

Most Helpful Guy

• Now when she is out of the picture, you will feel that there are some void, bc it was a long distance rls, so there's no one to text and etc. So as soon as you find someone else to text and spend your time with, it should about a month.

• It wasn't long distance I meant long term

• Ummm so last night was the first time he posted with her on Instagram stories and she also posted do u think it's getting serious if he posted?

• umm what happened is that he did posted a picture with her a few weeks back on his stories and I noticed he added a ❤️ With her initials in his Bio.
      This girl is spending time with his family too but it's barely been a month since the last time I saw him April. Well now the month is almost over so I would say 2 months now. I think if they got together it would probably would have been around maybe the end of march or. Something cause in January he wasn't with anyone or anything cause he said he "Needed time " and in April was when he was "Taking about the EX and the Boyfriend "!