Guys, Guys how long does it take to get over a long term relationship?

If you got out of a long distance relationship let's say an example 5 years I don't know who ended it but regardless if the girl got with someone fast and she's happy with the new guy she's with how long does it take for you to get over her (or want a serious relationship with a new person)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Now when she is out of the picture, you will feel that there are some void, bc it was a long distance rls, so there's no one to text and etc. So as soon as you find someone else to text and spend your time with, it should about a month.

1|0
    0|0
    • It wasn't long distance I meant long term

• Show All
    • Ummm so last night was the first time he posted with her on Instagram stories and she also posted do u think it's getting serious if he posted?

• umm what happened is that he did posted a picture with her a few weeks back on his stories and I noticed he added a ❤️ With her initials in his Bio.
      This girl is spending time with his family too but it's barely been a month since the last time I saw him April. Well now the month is almost over so I would say 2 months now. I think if they got together it would probably would have been around maybe the end of march or. Something cause in January he wasn't with anyone or anything cause he said he "Needed time " and in April was when he was "Taking about the EX and the Boyfriend "!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I'd say a solid 6 months to two years max, any longer means he truly wants you, any shorter means he gave up

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends honestly. A guy could be over the girl before they even broke up or it could affect him for years.

0|0
    0|0
    • like this guy we are following eachother on social media he used to live where I "used to live" I now live an hour away from him , Last time when I saw him we didn't talk much it was my cousins boyfriend Bday & he was there he whispered to my cosins boyfriend "who's that" in a quiet voice... I was sitting down next to him and he could barely hear him. Then later on he was drinking that's when he stared talking about his ex girlfriend cause my cousin brought her up. And she left and he took her spot he was sitting next to me. He was really close almost taking over my chair... I was with my cousins that's when

• He started talking about his ex how she didn't support his career and all that how she didn't get along with his mom and brother and what he "wanted " in a relationship he sounded pretty hurt talking about the ex and her new boyfriend. And how he would still talk to her mom even if they broke up. They where together for 5 years. Then he would look at me back and forward then he leaned closed to me and would smile a lot. He kept drinking and told my cousins boyfriend "let's be cousins in laws " my cousins boyfriend nodded. I don't know what he meant by that. But he kept telling him that. I had to leave it was just guys now so I left to go to sleep and we didn't introduced ourselves again. I left back home and I came back 2 months later that's when then he stated avoiding me. Or acting weird around me kind of looking at me talking really low and looking down and then that's when he brought the new girl. And he would grab his face a lot and look down the girl kept kissing him

• In front of all our family and he would look at me then he would look at her and "smile" and kiss her.. that's when he gave me the handshake and then he said oh that was a bad handshake and he gave me another one... I thought it was a little weird that he gave me 2 handshakes cause normally you only give people one handshake and you don't really pay attention if it's a good handshake or not. And I checked the next day to see if he was following me and he hasn't unfollowed me at least not yet , he hasn't posted anything with her yet. And the next day is when my cousins where talking to eachother I was there and she said "oh that his ex talked to him the other day and how she's getting mature " and he keeps comparing himself to him he exs boyfriend. And bringing her up to my cousin. My cousin dosent know we follow eachother and that I like him.

• At least a year for me

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes