Guys, when do guys generally get physical (not sex) when they like a girl?

Preferably older guys opinions, 27+
Updates:
Like start holding the girls hand, hugging her, kisses...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• When a guy feels comfortable with a woman they can trust, that's when they begin to form a deep bond in friendship with them and may try to be more personal like giving a big, warm hug or try to flirt with them. Usually, a kiss, holding hands and more won't happen unless they are in a relationship with them of some sort in order to avoid getting in trouble. Usually it's with the woman's approval otherwise what a man can or can not do with you physically. I may be a year under your age recommendation but I still wanted to provide an opinion regardless! Hope this helps with what you're looking for!

1|0
    0|0
    • A decent response. So a hug may still come from him?

• A hug is very well possible! it's a sign of reassurance in trust and comfort in knowing that everything is going to be ok and that you don't mind his personal touch on you like that. It comes off as more friendly at the start but is acceptable in a relationship as well. I feel like once a guy starts dating a woman, boundaries may be lifted with kisses and holding hands being acceptable at this point since you two are trying to become more than friends.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• I am ready to move on to physical displays of affection when I think she is ready for it. If I asked you on a date, I already think you're cute. So if you gave me any signals whatsoever that you wanted to get closer, I would do it. But some of us also try to be a gentleman as long as we can.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 20. You can at least hear me out. I think when you're attracted to a girl, you start showing it when they give very clear cues that they want to be touched. They would often touch you for example, that's the biggest cue

0|0
    0|0
  • 27+ yet I can tell you I can't answer this. These young men get it in so you might as well take ALL the help you can get. I have no clue what you even mean though.

0|0
    0|0
    • Say you like a girl, when would you start being physical with her, holding her hand, hugging, kissing? Some people seem to do that maybe first or second date..

• In kindergarten we did that freely. As a boy teen now as a man i don't bond with these girls to know that is a thing so sorry no clue. As i said before.

• Your skipping a step or maybe I'm just not reading correctly. Your stating you're going on a 1st or 2nd date and didn't break the Touch barrier yet before getting to the point of there even possibly being a date?

0|0
    0|0
  • younger guys have opinions to uk but well for me muscle i like someone who can protect them selves and take a hit as well i tend to hit not like full out more like a shove from time to time

0|0
    0|0
  • Of you mean kissing, as soon as I think she's receptive.

0|0
    0|0
  • First date maybe or slowly within time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess always?

0|0
    0|0
  • Do I qualify

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably 3 months in.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes