Guys, when do guys generally get physical (not sex) when they like a girl?

Preferably older guys opinions, 27+
Like start holding the girls hand, hugging her, kisses...

11

Most Helpful Guy

• When a guy feels comfortable with a woman they can trust, that's when they begin to form a deep bond in friendship with them and may try to be more personal like giving a big, warm hug or try to flirt with them. Usually, a kiss, holding hands and more won't happen unless they are in a relationship with them of some sort in order to avoid getting in trouble. Usually it's with the woman's approval otherwise what a man can or can not do with you physically. I may be a year under your age recommendation but I still wanted to provide an opinion regardless! Hope this helps with what you're looking for!

• A decent response. So a hug may still come from him?

• A hug is very well possible! it's a sign of reassurance in trust and comfort in knowing that everything is going to be ok and that you don't mind his personal touch on you like that. It comes off as more friendly at the start but is acceptable in a relationship as well. I feel like once a guy starts dating a woman, boundaries may be lifted with kisses and holding hands being acceptable at this point since you two are trying to become more than friends.