How many have u had over the years?

How many girl/boyfriends have you had in your past; for me mm i have had a lot due to that it gives a lot of knowledge about what women like to i use to be something bad but i realize tbh i am a idiot rn i am trying to be a better person and a better boyfriend to whom ever the girl i date any tips

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• 1 girlfriend back in Valentine’s Day season 2015 and another in Valentine’s Day season 2017 until 1 April, 2017 then one more in Spring 2017 so fast in spring-summer 2017 until she cheated on me over another guy then my current girlfriend is an irreplaceable friend in my relationship since Valentine’s Day season 2018 after I first hung out with my current girlfriend I didn’t fall in love for a close relationship into dating as fast as the last 3 but started slow during the autumn of Halloween season then later Thanksgiving and even got my girlfriend a life size joker gummy tongue in cherry flavor for Christmas off Vat19. com I also got her the world’s largest gummy heart in the shape of the human heart at 1-1/2 Lb. s for valentine’s day as well as another valentine’s day gift of a real rose and a chocolate rose and even a gummy wristband

0|1
    0|0
    • wow u go all out dont u mm good for u but u kinda lost me towards the end but cool

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I've had like three boyfriends lmfao I don't like dating everyone I see so I have no advice besides to stop being a man whore

0|1
    0|0
    • i have already stop three lol no i dont just ask people out of the blue i ask for advice or if they know someone who might be welling to date oe just be friends idc but yea thxs anyway for the advice

• 1 ex
    1 current boyfriend
    5 potential bfs
    2 hookups (we didn't have sex though)
    1 random kiss by a crush

0|1
    0|0
  • 2 long relationships
    6 hookups
    2 friends with benefits

0|1
    0|0