What does a girls vagina taste like when it’s wet?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, it doesn't teally taste like much of anything.

A little salty, kind of like sweaty skin, but not quite that pungent. It's a very, very mild taste, barely noticeable, but great, regardless. If there is a strong taste, that could be a sign that something's wrong. It should taste very strong, at all.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Mostly like not much. The vagina should have a slightly sour or bitter taste, may have a hint of sweet with it. Mostly it's very mild, kind of like your own snot to be honest.

Many women taste their own fluids out of curiosity. Many women learn to check their vaginal fluids for health reasons.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Mostly like her sweat. Close to the taste of her pit but it has her cum taste that I can't think of a comparison. Just natural lust taste unleashed.

2|2
    0|0
  • Sweet honey if it's clean. Otherwise tastes like canned fish... Salty and oily...

0|0
    0|0
  • If she does not have an infection and is not sweaty, it doesn't taste like much of anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she's clean and fresh it shouldn't taste like anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends what she eats and drinks. but most times it is just moisture...

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure and I don't ever wanna find out!

0|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend says , its sweet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • Like cheese I think

0|0
    0|0
  • It's salty at first and really good

0|0
    0|0
  • Never tasted one yet

0|0
    0|0
  • It all taste the same pussy is pussy

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t know lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Salty

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s a little sweet, a bit salty, and kinda tangy. It tastes really good. If you’re really curious, you could try tasting yourself. Just lick your fingers after you masturbate. Every girl is going to taste a little different, but that’ll give you a general idea of what other girl’s pussies taste like. Or you could try experimenting with a friend if you’re really adventurous.

0|0
    0|0
  • Rainbows and unicorn dust. It's amazing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Same as when it’s dry

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes