What does a girls vagina taste like when it’s wet?

613

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, it doesn't teally taste like much of anything.

A little salty, kind of like sweaty skin, but not quite that pungent. It's a very, very mild taste, barely noticeable, but great, regardless. If there is a strong taste, that could be a sign that something's wrong. It should taste very strong, at all.

Most Helpful Girl

• Mostly like not much. The vagina should have a slightly sour or bitter taste, may have a hint of sweet with it. Mostly it's very mild, kind of like your own snot to be honest.

Many women taste their own fluids out of curiosity. Many women learn to check their vaginal fluids for health reasons.