What is your definition of a "Laid Back" girl?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Tough one, made me think about it. In my view a load back girl is someone that is go with the flow approach to life, non aggressive when it comes to dealing with problems in all aspects. Not worried about social status or image so much

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Low drama.
    Gets ready quickly.
    Likes the simple things in life.
    Is in generally positive.
    The type that wouldn't freak out over a sexual joke.

2|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Slow to anger, extremely difficult to offend and goes with the flow - she doesn't feel anxious when something spontaneous happens and isn't afraid to do her own thing

4|1
    0|0
  • A girl who is down to earth, very hyper/excited & have an addiction for adrenaline. (Someone who tend to get bored with you very easily & usually still have a kid's mind contrary to realistic thinking.)

1|0
    0|0
    • If it's not this, my other definition is that she's very open minded.

• Actually girl whose laid back would be the opposite of adrenaline she would be chill go with the flow

• That's the kinda girl I want, someone chill & go with the flow! Because my personality is similar lol

• Someone who is easy to hang out with, you can share everything with her without getting judged because you know she will understand. You can hit her up at midnight with a text asking for help and she would reply "let's meet in the morning". Plus you know she could be trusted because she does not mean ill to anyone.

3|1
    0|0
  • Someone who understands that the Aziz controversy was bullshit, and is willing to entertain the idea that Louis CK maybe wasn't so terrible as Bill Cosby, by a long shot. Someone who can listen to Bill Burr or Patrice O'Neil bits and not feel like it's her responsibility to be offended.

0|0
    0|0
  • Myth

mɪθ/

noun

a traditional story, especially one concerning the early history of a people or explaining a natural or social phenomenon, and typically involving supernatural beings or events.

"ancient Celtic myths"

synonyms:folk tale, story, folk story, legend, tale, fable, saga, allegory, parable, tradition, lore, folklore; More

a widely held but false belief or idea.

"the belief that evening primrose oil helps to cure eczema is a myth, according to dermatologists"

0|1
    0|0
  • Laid back,,,, I would say down to earth, a lot of great answers already , she is secure enough in her self that she isn't loud, doesn't need to be noticed, inner peace

1|1
    0|0
  • She goes with the flow and doesn’t bitch and complain all the time. Happy to be doing anything and generally just very chill.

0|0
    0|0
  • One that doesn't care too much about fashion and social media and isn't a pic whore. One who is family oriented and is always happy.

1|2
    0|0
  • I guess my definition of a laid back girl is someone who just wants to chill an relax an if she wants to have some fun she'd rather do it within her own privacy

2|1
    0|0
  • she's pretty easy going and certainly NOT dramatic, that's for sure

0|1
    0|0
  • A girl rolling down the street, smoking indo... sipping on gin and juice. With her mind money and her money on her mind. 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • A girl that can take a joke & not take things to heart, generally just chilled

1|1
    0|0
  • She is chill, doesn't easily rile, goes with the flow, easygoing.

1|1
    0|0
  • I find arguments in relationships (like where to eat and stupid jealousy situations) ridiculous. I don’t have control over you nor would you over me, and I trust you completely. Once that trust is broken, it can never be fixed and I will forgive and move on. I am not a romance kind of girl, I like sweet things but would seriously prefer a dinner (at a chill place like as simple as chili’s) for a date. I am not against nor into gifts for holidays and will be happy with whatever decision I guess. I don’t expect anybody to pay for me, ever, and I will do so with my own coins. I won’t make you change your life for me, I won’t try and change you and overall I go with the flow. I don’t get riled up easily either. So that’s how I am. Not sure if that counts lmao, but that’s me.
    Also I read a lot and like my alone time as much as the next girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • I get described as a laid back girl. I think because I'm not high maintenance, and not bothered by much. I'm very reasonable/tollerant. That being said, I'm a lot less laid back after hitting a speed bump. I'm laid back in the sense that unlike half of my bf's friend's gf's, I don't see it as my place to give him a curfew and I don't care if he wants to go watch football/hang out with the lads. But he's lied to me about something serious which has caused anxiety surrounding a certain situation, and I imagine it's lost me my 'laid back' label! I suppose a laid back girl is an uninvested girl. Someone that's very comfortable in their current situation.

1|0
    0|0
  • my name is link I'm 14 I think a laid back type girl is a girl that no afraid to admit to their man. Not just do the women need to be laid back but they also need to let the male know that.

1|0
    0|0
  • A chick who don't let small things faze her likes to be an have fun with no set pace

1|1
    0|0
  • For starters, you can't be physically capable of truly being laid back of you don't smoke tree

1|1
    0|0
  • A bird who ain't worried about the little shit she just keeps it moving

1|0
    0|0
  • A laid-back girl is someone who goes with the flow no matter what comes up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't stress the minor things and allows you to still do the things you enjoy whatever they may be

0|2
    0|0
  • Doesn't care what others think. Not high matinence or too demanding.

0|2
    0|0
  • Just someone who is casual abd doesn't have many cares.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’d be ‘inclined’ to think it was a girl who had a ‘leaning’ towards a more relaxed attitude to life

1|0
    0|0
  • A drama free unicorn that we should capture and study extensively

1|0
    0|0
  • Enjoys the surprises live gives. And doesn't create drama. And doesn't need drama for excitement.

0|1
    0|0
  • Just going with the flow and taking life as it comes

1|0
    0|0
  • One that doesn't dirty gossip and when that likes to goof around and gets long with people.

0|0
    0|0
  • She is a girl that has no problem with me going down on her in front of her friends

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone who can chill with the squad, very chill. These people you can hang with and just talk too.

0|0
    0|0
  • She doesn't care about my body but she giving these pills in my sleep

0|0
    0|0
  • what. this is such a weird question.

0|0
    0|2
    • Show All
    • Because you're 30 and online asking questions that a 12 year old wouldn't even ask.

• That's totally anti-laid back there! Take it easy there Megan!

• A women who can get a victory royale

2|1
    0|1
  • @alice55 is my definition of laid-back girl

1|0
    0|0
  • Chill

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know just goes with the flo of things?

0|0
    0|0
  • Fatass couch potato

0|0
    0|0
  • Chill

0|0
    0|0
  • chill, calmn , humble and hard to find nowadays

0|0
    0|0
  • SHE'S A LAY ON HER BACK

0|1
    0|0
  • Getting laid

0|1
    0|0
  • It's self explanatory, no?

0|0
    0|0
  • Not bossy. And up to do spontaneous things.

0|1
    0|0
  • She's slutty.

0|1
    0|1
  • Hitler

0|1
    1|0
  • Stoned

0|0
    0|0
  • Naked all the time

0|0
    0|0
  • Good

0|0
    0|0
  • cool sweet and beautful

0|0
    0|0
  • Calm, humble, and a positive attitude.

0|0
    0|0
Show More

Recommended myTakes