Where all the good people?

113

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think I'm a good person but compared to some of the racist or shallow people on here I'm not as bad as I thought.

Most Helpful Girl

012
  • Away from bad people

• The comments here are cracking me up!

I may not be 4th e best person, but I'm not a racist Trumpanze, so I've got that going for me.

• Well I'm your noble pickle. *hands u card* call me sometime when u are in need of assistance

• In the friend Zone

• But a lot of guys don't want to be put in the friendzone they just want to sleep with you and then say that your friend why is that

• How do I start a new topic

• Talk about your cuteness

• There is a potential for good in everyone

• All around you, or trapped in the friend zone

• nowhere

snakes are everywhere. trust nobody

• Taken they're all taken.

• Sleeping...

• Good man signing in

• Signing in on his high horse

• I never claimed to be anything big. If you consider challenging harmful ideas as criteria for being an agitater, then call me it. I come into every post with a mutual respect for each comment, there aren't any prejudgements. It's just as important to spread positive and true information as it is to challenge the opposite.
      I made a jest and after two more comments, you brought up politics and proved my jest. Then tried to completely invalidate any credibility I might have by implying that because you have been here longer, you can decide if I'm worthy of anything, or if I'm a pest. Then you trued petty attempts like attacking my username, which has a personal meaning, then repeating how I'm a pest and u worthy of your time.
      All while completly avoiding the point taken I made. You are not any less or more then me, Anyway, if you want to claim how you are better then my time, then do some I'm sure we will be seeing each other again

• Excuse me what? You have got to be kidding me have you not heard a word I've been telling you and you dare to come back with comments like that, who do you think you are? You don't talk that way to master user accounts that been here like I have, especially when you're just a rookie yourself and you haven't proven anything. You bring nothing to the table you don't hold any validation at all you're just an aggravating pest. You don't come out of nowhere like that saying I don't agree with your comments All Around the site. Basically you're just an insecure nerdy internet troll the hides behind the computer and spews out trash because you're in a bad mood. So you use sites like this to take your personal problems out on innocent people. No you won't be seeing me around you just don't get it, you're a problem user and I don't fool around with internet troll problem users that look for trouble because they're bored at home hiding behind a computer screen so in time out you go

• m just bsy in exam

• Here