"Women don't need to know how to get a Man, they only need to know how to keep one", do you think that statement is true? I feel there is truth to it?

Because this is how I see it, I feel it hit me barely last year but I wish it hit me earlier, It is only guys, men, who need to be the ones to learn how to get a date or how to get into a relationship, not the other way around, because simply put, how does a woman, a girl, need to know how to get a date or get a boyfriend when she doesn't have to do the approaching and asking out, or initiate or escalate anything, ask out, etc. It looks like everything simply "just happens" for girls, women.

Men typically drive and initiate the majority of relationships. We must approach, we must impress, we must pay for the date, we have to show we are worthy. A woman's shortlist of requirements aren't exactly short.

Because typically the way you learn in life is by "doing", "applying", and since approaching, starting the conversation, asking out, asking for the number, going for the kiss, escalate to sex, or just leading the interaction, are all forms of "doing", applying", for example, you won't get better at playing a piano, or other musical instrument, or a certain sport, martial art, if you don't practice or apply regularly, and since all girls have to do is pretty much just dress up and look good, and just stand there, just be passive, they don't really have to take any social actions on their part, because they don't have to be the ones to start conversations, ask for the number, ask out, and all the rest you know, because they aren't "doing" anything, etc. So it makes you wonder what they have to learn.

Gold Jacket Luke, who posts on YouTube a lot, he even said this quote when discussing his favorite book the Alabaster Girl: "Also girls have it easier when it comes to learning how to talk to and interact with the opposite sex because guys approach girls. It's the masculine role to initiate. So girls learn very young the basics even if they do nothing."
so keeping a guy sounds like the only thing girls need to know how to do, because simply put, girls don't need to be the one to make the first moves or initiate in the beginning, but since they are often the ones being dumped, broken up with, sounds like keeping a guy is the only thing they need to know how.
even though both sexes obviously end up being the victim on which caused the break-up or divorce, either gender can instigate the break-up or divorce, but since guys are still pretty much expected to do the active pursuing of women, asking out, etc. It makes it seem that women only need to know how to keep a guy, they don't need to know how to "get" a guy.
that's why I feel it's only men who need to know how to get a date, not the other way around

52

Most Helpful Girl

• See I dunno. Every guy I’ve dated, every guy I’ve slept with and pretty much all guys I’ve hooked up with, I’ve had to approach, not the other way around. Most are more than happy to talk to me but none of them would have come up to me in the first place. They have all effectively kissed me first admittedly, mostly because every time I’ve tried to initiate I get rejected, but I’m the one taking the first step. On the other hand both my current and ex boyfriends described how they didn’t ever chase girls and that they come to them.

• well that still almost never happens

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah true. And even when they have sex, they can lay on their back or sit in a position most of them l the time.

• Most of the time*

• So much of moderators behavior depends on their view of the persons intent. Look at the president. He has the same views on immigration as Bill C, but because many think he has negative intentions against Mexicans, he has resistance. You gotta have tact which can be hard online.

Good luck b t w @Jaiyde29

• ya because i'm interested to know how it works from the other perspective