He didn't look?

Went on a hike with my boyfriend, and there was literally half naked girls everywhere. And I was dressed more modestly. I wore skinny jeans and a cold shoulder shirt. And like whenever they walked by then I look over at my boyfriend and he's not looking at them. Or if he did, it was like a second. Don't guys like looking at half naked girls? Or was he just not interested? I am confused. And he paid attention to me even tho there were other girls there. Wasn't on his phone at all. This girl was in provocative clothes and he like didn't look or barely looked. That same day he told me I was beautiful (in person for the first time!! HE usually said it over text) But then told me I was perfect the way I was. So, is he a keeper?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's called practice of subtlety, obviously we KNOW you're gonna be scoping his every move to test his self control so he's gonna be on his best behavior to get you in that mindset. You gave it to him reeeeeal good that night didn't you?

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol, we don't do that suff yet. He's pretty shy though. Maybe he got intimidated

Most Helpful Girl

• He is definitely a keeper. He loves you and doesn't care about the hakf naked girls.

1|1
    0|0
    • I'd be more turned on by skinny jeans anyway, once the skin is shown the mystery is over. Them jeans tighten and dress all the goodies up real nice

• Good to know😂

• @JoesCuriousBrain Oh wow interesting! :D

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Seems like a keeper, even if he is looking (he is btw) he isn't looking long and he isn't so I g it when you are looking, he likes you more and is proud he has you

1|0
    0|0
    • No I know he is, it's human nature to look. But I was so happy he did for like a second and didn't turn his head or anything from what I saw. I am so glad I found someone good. :)

• Happy for ya, take things at a moderate pace now. Don't scare him away haha, just go with the flow and talk about what you want out of the relationship (after a while)

• LOL I will try not to scare him away. :D

• Well he sounds like a decent guy but don't put all your eggs in this one basket. He doesn't oogle over half naked girls many guys don't. But it takes more than that to say someone is a keeper. Take things at a steady pace and really get to know him.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like he is a loyal guy. I respect that cause there is WAAYYYY too much cheating and general stupidity in most relationships these days

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't marry him yet, if he just said that in person. But he's probably worth seeing again... by the way, who wears skinny-jeans hiking and whatever kind of shirt that is? I don't even want to know what kind of shoes you had.

0|0
    0|0
    • I am not comfortable in anything else.

• Show All
    • If you enjoy hiking, wear something a bit lighter than denim and looser than skinny jeans... I'm not exactly a fan of camo-print, but a lot of the material it is printed on is more comfortable and durable than other materials.

• But if you go to like an REI-store or a place like that, they have some really nice looking outdoors clothes.

• Heck ya a keeper. He sounds extremely loyal. I would do the same for my lady.

1|0
    0|0
  • He's gay your boyfriend is gay he likes to look on naked boy's not girls

2|1
    1|0
  • Yes he's a keeper because he is intelligent.
    He knows how effing insecure you would have been if he ever looked at them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ya think?

1|0
    0|0
  • What a gentlemen

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh it's nightmare, run girl, run

0|0
    0|0
  • he peeped the ass later. you didn't see