He didn't look?

Went on a hike with my boyfriend, and there was literally half naked girls everywhere. And I was dressed more modestly. I wore skinny jeans and a cold shoulder shirt. And like whenever they walked by then I look over at my boyfriend and he's not looking at them. Or if he did, it was like a second. Don't guys like looking at half naked girls? Or was he just not interested? I am confused. And he paid attention to me even tho there were other girls there. Wasn't on his phone at all. This girl was in provocative clothes and he like didn't look or barely looked. That same day he told me I was beautiful (in person for the first time!! HE usually said it over text) But then told me I was perfect the way I was. So, is he a keeper?

212

Most Helpful Guy

• It's called practice of subtlety, obviously we KNOW you're gonna be scoping his every move to test his self control so he's gonna be on his best behavior to get you in that mindset. You gave it to him reeeeeal good that night didn't you?

• Lol, we don't do that suff yet. He's pretty shy though. Maybe he got intimidated

Most Helpful Girl

• He is definitely a keeper. He loves you and doesn't care about the hakf naked girls.

• I'd be more turned on by skinny jeans anyway, once the skin is shown the mystery is over. Them jeans tighten and dress all the goodies up real nice

• Good to know😂

• @JoesCuriousBrain Oh wow interesting! :D