Date with a co worker?

So I went on a date with a coworker... I texted him a few days later and he never replied, but he talks to me at work like everything is good. He used to always text me but stopped after our first date. A week has gone by and still nothing. Any idea why he would do this?

Yeah I could ask him but that would seem clingy of me. He did just break up with his fiancé about 2 months ago who also works with us so I don't know if that matters. We did plan another date last week but never did anything about it.

21