Date with a co worker?

So I went on a date with a coworker... I texted him a few days later and he never replied, but he talks to me at work like everything is good. He used to always text me but stopped after our first date. A week has gone by and still nothing. Any idea why he would do this?

Yeah I could ask him but that would seem clingy of me. He did just break up with his fiancé about 2 months ago who also works with us so I don't know if that matters. We did plan another date last week but never did anything about it.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Dating a Co-Worker is risky and one who's ex works there also, really bad choice. Anyway, are you sure you sent the text, I, myself and many people do a text think they sent it then find out it never went through, still draft mode. Did you send a text since? If you sent the text and you're sure he got it or sent a follow-up text and no responses, he may not be ready yet. But it's not clingy asking someone if they received your text or if there's a reason they didn't get back to you if it was a text requiring an actual answer.

1|0
    0|0
    • Not I just told him “Hey” . He did tell me he had a busy week without me asking. Yes I checked to make sure I sent it and I did. But yes, you’re right.

• He told me in person though.

• You really shouldn't date where you work never goes well if something bad happens but does sound like maybe he's not 100% ready to date aswell

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I’m confused. He’s the one who asked for my # and date.

• Show All
    • Then ill go with my first answer probably feels he's not ready to date after all and is why he's cold with you... but then again doesn't explain why he hasn't approached you yet to tell you that

• Yeah I don’t know he’s been staring and talking to me whenever he gets the chance to see me at work. Ugh.

• Hiii sexy

0|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes