Why doesn’t he want to be exclusive?

I’ve grown feelings for this guy I’ve been talking to for a month. He tells me he feels the same, that I’m the perfect girl, and that he doesn’t wanna lose what we have. But yet when I ask him if we’re exclusive he tells me it’s so soon. Then I asked “would it bother you if I hooked up with someone else?” And he answers “obviously it would bother me, but what can I do”. Not only that but he said he thinks about me all day, that I’m always on his mind, he texts me 24/7, and that he isn’t talking to any other girl or has hu with anyone else. So why not make us exclusive? Is he not a serious guy? Is he playing games? He’s confusing me so much

23

Most Helpful Girl

• I understand your concern, better not to ask the exclusiveness. Because many of them give the answer you want, some give answer to calm you for a little; many of them lie also. So let him act on it or try for it. Not to ask.
    For month he cannot decide whether you can be a good or couple. So he gave answer very shadowy, saying it is so soon. Because he does not want to lose his option. Yet he wants to date other people.
    So do the same. Go out with other people and tell him that is totally ok to do so. You also want to see others.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would tell him unless he's ready to make it exclusive that you're going to start seeing other people. He can't have it both ways. If you let him get away with that he will never commit because he's got what he wants without paying any price for it.