What does it take for a guy to keep your attention in the long term?

I always meet girls and they are interested in the beginning but despite my best efforts it seems like the fire dies quickly and they move on or something. I worry that its because when they see who i really am as a person they get bored or disinterested.

31

Most Helpful Girl

• As sad as it sounds, it seems to me the girls you're dating are those girls who want you to be an ass so that they beg for your attention. So when you give it to them they back off again, etc.
    So just find the right girl who u won't need to push and pull with to make her stay interested.

Most Helpful Guy