What does it take for a guy to keep your attention in the long term?

I always meet girls and they are interested in the beginning but despite my best efforts it seems like the fire dies quickly and they move on or something. I worry that its because when they see who i really am as a person they get bored or disinterested.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• As sad as it sounds, it seems to me the girls you're dating are those girls who want you to be an ass so that they beg for your attention. So when you give it to them they back off again, etc.
    So just find the right girl who u won't need to push and pull with to make her stay interested.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• For a guy to have my long term interest he needs to have interests other than me or our relationship. It keeps my attention when someone has a full life and colourful personality of their own, that I can immerse myself into rather than have his life revolve around me.

Not saying that this applies to you, but that's just what comes to mind when I think of my dating experience :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes people aren't themselves from the beginning. They try to be different but let me tell you want thing: in my case that's why I'm getting bored. After a while you get to know the real person and you just can't like everybody. Just be yourself from the start and everything should be fine. I'm sure you'll find someone

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes