What's more important ( the look or the personality ) in relationship?

615

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm starting to get really frustrated with this question, asked over and over again here, because both of those things have a lot of meaning in different stages when choosing a partner. Would be stupid to choose only based on one, because if you choose only based on looks, you choose a fuck buddy, and if you choose only based on personality, you choose a friend. So both. The answer is both are equally important.

Most Helpful Guy

• Personality, definitely.
    But I suppose it depends on what you want. If your just looking for a short term fling then maybe looks will be more important, for serious relationship, who someone is more important than their looks