What's more important ( the look or the personality ) in relationship?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm starting to get really frustrated with this question, asked over and over again here, because both of those things have a lot of meaning in different stages when choosing a partner. Would be stupid to choose only based on one, because if you choose only based on looks, you choose a fuck buddy, and if you choose only based on personality, you choose a friend. So both. The answer is both are equally important.

0|3
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Personality, definitely.
    But I suppose it depends on what you want. If your just looking for a short term fling then maybe looks will be more important, for serious relationship, who someone is more important than their looks

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• The beauty goes away after some age if you search a long term relationship leading to marriage... But the personality is very hard to change and this is what you need to love in one person so you can enjoy your time with them... The beauty goes, the personality stays forever...

1|0
    0|0
    • Are you totally convinced beauty goes away? like how convinced are you of that?

• @TripleAce Not like goes away completely, I mean for me my boyfriend always will be the most handsome one on the world no matter he's 20, 55 or 100... but it's not like that for some people and you can't deny because we all know it's true. There are people who stop liking their wife's body after she give birth to a baby no matter what age she is... but there are some who likes her even more. For everyone is different and it's very hard to give an opinion that will encompass all points of view

• Okay let's say that beauty is changeable but the personality no... So if you can't cope with someone's personality but you like their appearance, then I don't think the relationship will be lasting long... But if you love the personality, regardless of the beauty, you want to have more of that person, you seek their attention, conversations with them... You're attracted to the mind...

• Looks if you're looking for a relationship today but to last any sort of time your personality is the biggest issue. If a man can see empathy in your actions it goes a long way as subliminally men are attracted to women that would make a good mother.

0|0
    0|0
  • 70% looks
    30% personality

humans are very adaptable, if the physical attraction is there, eventually the personalities merge to find a equilibrium...

0|0
    0|0
  • Obviously personality. Unless you just want a date to show off and brag, which in that case isn't even a real relationship

0|1
    0|0
  • Personality because looks will fade. I'd rather date an ugly girl with a good personality then a hot one with a bad and queen personality

0|1
    0|0
  • Looks are all that matters, Personalities fade...

Really?

0|0
    0|0
  • why do people believe it's either one or the other? you need both : BOTH
    Looks attract, personality keeps

0|0
    0|0
  • The look eases our demons in short term, the personality is what saves us from Hell in longterm

0|0
    0|0
  • Personality is more important because your going to spend a lot of time together. Doesn't mean looks aren't Important either though

0|0
    0|0
  • Personality in the relationship, looks outside of relationships

0|0
    0|0
  • Both have to be a good fit.

0|1
    0|0
  • Looks 30-40% max. Personality 60-70%. 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • it all important gurl!