Does this girl like me more than a friend or what?

I've been talking to this girl for 6 months now. She leaves tmrw for a month to study abroad. I never really paid her any compliments which is stupid on my part because it was obvious we both have feelings for each other. there's a possibility I might be moving away too so i might not see her again. We hooked up numerous times: always kiss when we greet each other, she's always holding my hand, and giving me random kisses telling me how cute I am...
i texted her that i really do like her and that ill miss her. She responded, “I like you too, and I'll miss you a lot. Don't forget me ok? ...

“Nothings definate andhopefully we can hang out in atlanta next month. I did want to say hanging out with u made me a better and happier person and i really valued the time we spent together. Whenever i saw you i was instantly in a happy mood. you're going to go far in life. you're so intelligent and beautiful which is so rare to find now a days”
She replied back with this:
 you are so sweet. You made my semester better too. Im really glad I met you  and I know you are going to make the correct decision, you have lots of thinking to do. Think about what's best for you and your future. If you stay here, how do you see yourself in I don't know 2 years? And how would it look like if you go there?

Now before she left we just hugged for like 30 seconds and told me “shes kind of sad” it seemed like she wasn't that sad that shell never see me again. I kissed her and she kissed me back for a little but she still seemed off.

11