Can guys feel this kinda thing?

Okay so. Im 20 and I've never been in a relationship and was only one in love with someone. I used to be fat but i got that out of my way since I've lost more than the half of my weight. I get really scared when guys try to flirt with me. I may or may not like the person thats flirting with me but I still close up as soon as I can and I reject everyone in the politest way I possibly can to not hurt anyones feelings. Lately no one seems to talk to me. Can guys feel this kinda thing? I mean I have major trust and self related issues so was wondering are guys intimidated by that? Everyone tells me that ill stay alone with cats but I domt know what to do. Do guys fight for you? Everyone gives up so easily. Am I really gonna stay alone? Can guys feel when a girl is insecure? Please help.

011

Most Helpful Guy

• If you dismiss men when they start talking to you they think you're not interested and move on. It's a probability game for men. If it seems like nothing will happen they're wasting their time. Try just smiling and laugh a little. If you wanna show interest touch their arm or shoulder. If you laugh at a joke and smile they will keep trying.

• Thanks. Thats actually a good advice