Can guys feel this kinda thing?

Okay so. Im 20 and I've never been in a relationship and was only one in love with someone. I used to be fat but i got that out of my way since I've lost more than the half of my weight. I get really scared when guys try to flirt with me. I may or may not like the person thats flirting with me but I still close up as soon as I can and I reject everyone in the politest way I possibly can to not hurt anyones feelings. Lately no one seems to talk to me. Can guys feel this kinda thing? I mean I have major trust and self related issues so was wondering are guys intimidated by that? Everyone tells me that ill stay alone with cats but I domt know what to do. Do guys fight for you? Everyone gives up so easily. Am I really gonna stay alone? Can guys feel when a girl is insecure? Please help.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If you dismiss men when they start talking to you they think you're not interested and move on. It's a probability game for men. If it seems like nothing will happen they're wasting their time. Try just smiling and laugh a little. If you wanna show interest touch their arm or shoulder. If you laugh at a joke and smile they will keep trying.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks. Thats actually a good advice

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Yeah I know how yuh feel. I usually just be myself and not flirt. Rather someone like me for how I come up to them and not with some cheesy flirts. Some guy will be wanting to fight for it one day. There always will be one

1|0
    0|0
  • Depending on they guy. If he can pick it up easy and notice patterns with your behavior that seems odd. Then yes he will kinda sense you have some such as an insecurity problem.
    You probably won't be alone for ever. You at least have to have one guy friend or a guy who maybe at least interested in you. Maybe get to know them more and find out who they really are. Best friends usually end up becoming great couples.

1|0
    0|0
  • Its a good thing that guys came to you a flirt with you. It means that you are an attractive girl with a nice personality.
    Is there any guy you like?
    Try to text him and get to know him better.
    If a guy is flirting with you, you should also try to get to know him better because he might be a nice guy.

If guys truly love you, they will do almost ANYTHING for you.

We dont feel if you are insecure but we can see it. If you are normally really confident and content and than stop; we see that and wait till a better moment to speak to you.

1|0
    0|0
    • Would it help if i hinted the guy that im scared but willing to try somehow?

• Yeah show some interest.
      If you have his number you can ask what kind of music he likes and other things about his hobbies.

• Well you can't complain that others don't fight for you if you don't fight for you. If your insecure that means your not interested, you can't reject some one and then expect them to keep trying, they assume that you know what you want and to continue trying would be "creepy" and harassment. You need to learn to open up and take risks, you can't expect a guy to just know your interested and that you don't really mean what you say and then to stick around for however long (could be days could be years could be forever) it takes before you decide your comfortable enough to take that risk and flirt back or what have you. You have to open up and take risks yourself.

1|0
    0|0
  • Those who don't give up usually find themselves in a sexual harassment lawsuit... Why push that when there are many other more willing women out there?

0|0
    0|0
    • I am a bisexual but my family would disown me if i acted out any feelings towards girls so i try and stick with guys. But i have given it some thought.

• Oh sorry hah i read that wrong i get what you mean now. Why bother when there are girls who are actually interested in them

• 👍... That's why guys run if the girl doesn't look like she's interested...

If you're bi... You'll need to try it to see which you actually prefer...
      No need to tell your family until you're sure...

• If a guy gets to know you. In a work place for example then yes he may keep trying.
    However the world has changed now and there's so much pressure to conform to women's wishes when a girl says no men can well take the hint very directly through fear of reprecutions. I'm afraid women's rights has totally killed the act of winning women over.
    This I'm afraid means you may well have to try really hard to be a bit receptive if you do like the guy flirting.
    It's not like you have to flirt back just practice not shutting them down.

1|0
    0|0
  • not intimidated, I'd just test the waters and see how far I can go, it's alright to open up

0|0
    0|0
  • You want someone to fight for you agianst yourself ate you crazy hun?

0|0
    0|0
    • If you come off as standoffish people won't want to approach you that's not 3ven getting start3d on who wants to be with a women who won't trust

• I get that. But i can't help myself. I've been played by some people really close to me and a couple of times guys betted on who would screw me and when someone is talking to me i always have a feeling like there is a an ulterior motiv

• See I can get that but no guy wants to deal with that when they come from a clean slate u are in theory treating them bad for others treating u bad

• some can

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't worry you just have to find a guy who likes you back and stick with him. You won't be a crazy cat lady. If she makes big notices towards her insecurity then yes it's noticeable. If someone does something quite often then yes it's super noticeable that they they have something on their mine like an insecurity or something else. If guys are good at picking up patterns they will notice.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes