Am I being mean/unfair because I dont want to send her the study guide?

we have a test coming up and i completed the study guide the teacher gave us. this girl in my class wanted me to send it to her. i didn't want to and thought it was unfair that i worked on that all my by self and she did no work and wants me to send it to her? am i being selfish, mean or unfair?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• You did the right thing. She needs to do her own work. I don't know why you are taking this class, but she won't get anything out of it if she skates by with no effort.

Most Helpful Girl

• Its okay. Ask her if you can help her with it if you feel bad. But no need to hand your notes to anyone on a silver platter