Guys, what should girls do when a guy pulls away?

Please, this is about understanding your psychology..

Girls are really sad when guys do this whatever the guys reasons are.

Note: only comments with good intention are welcomed. Your answers are to help us.
Updates:
I feel he pulls away bcoz:
1. He is not that into me
2. He dont see me as girlfriend potential, even though he realize i have many good qualities.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Hahahaha easy, when he pull away you dont chase. Just close the door and open another door with a guy whos upfront and down to earth.
    But why? Why do guys do it?
    Well its a tactic both genders use to be confusing fir the excitement.
    2nd reason, games. Will you be willing care about the guy? Testing.
    3rd, he may be seeing someone or have someone.
    4th he might be loosing interest.
    How can you tell which one?
    THATS NOT YOUR JOB. His job is to communicate this.
    But he ! no more excuses! Dont want to hear it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• Some guys, myself included, are not big in to physical contact. Personal space is a very serious thing. So a girl that likes to be cuddled and snuggled with all the time is a tough relationship to have with guys like us. It has cost me many relationships over the years, but we are who we are and it can't be changed. It doesn't mean we dont love our SO, we just have a difficult time with someone invading our personal space.

0|0
    0|0
  • In my experience I've pulled away when I felt that she is losing feelings or the time I spend with her seems like I'm a annoying her or she really doesn't want me there anymore

0|0
    0|0
  • 1 he felt like he was friend zoned
    2 he find someone he liked better.. it is what it is
    Or 3 you sent mixed signals and thought you wherent interested so to not waste both ppls time he backs off

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't understand any of this vagueness. Makes me want to "pull away"

0|0
    0|0
  • We also pull away because we feel we are no good for the girl we are with. It does matter how independent or strong you ladies are, we are mentally programmed to be protectors and some of the best guys I've ever met realize that sometimes we need to protect those we care about even from ourselves. I've been through a lot in my life and come with baggage. I'm always willing to stay a relationship and really get to know a girl, but at times I realize she's not ready for what I need her to be, or she just can't relate or understand no matter how hard she tries.

0|0
    0|0
  • You mean pulls away from a relationship or from a kiss?

0|0
    0|0
    • Pulls away when approaching/dating.

• So I am guessing you are pursuing him actively then? If he pulls away, he is politely telling you he isn't interested. If a guy kept pushing a girl after she pulled away, it would seem like harrassment. Just back off and stop pressing the subject and see what happens. He knows ur interested, so if he is too he will move on you.

• obviously: Chase 🙂

0|0
    0|0
  • Talk to them to see why there pulling away.

0|0
    0|0
  • Slap him

0|0
    0|0
  • probably because he feels like the relationship isn't going anywhere

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes