Guys, what should girls do when a guy pulls away?

Please, this is about understanding your psychology..

Girls are really sad when guys do this whatever the guys reasons are.

Note: only comments with good intention are welcomed. Your answers are to help us.
I feel he pulls away bcoz:
1. He is not that into me
2. He dont see me as girlfriend potential, even though he realize i have many good qualities.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Hahahaha easy, when he pull away you dont chase. Just close the door and open another door with a guy whos upfront and down to earth.
    But why? Why do guys do it?
    Well its a tactic both genders use to be confusing fir the excitement.
    2nd reason, games. Will you be willing care about the guy? Testing.
    3rd, he may be seeing someone or have someone.
    4th he might be loosing interest.
    How can you tell which one?
    THATS NOT YOUR JOB. His job is to communicate this.
    But he ! no more excuses! Dont want to hear it.