Does meeting his family and close friends mean that he is serious?

We haven't been dating that long but he is very open about our relationship, I met his friends on our second date and he took me to meet his sister and niece on our 4 date.
For me at least taking my boyfriend to meet my family is quite serious , i'm just wondering how is it for guys in general.Does meeting his family and close friends mean that he is serious?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you should ask your boyfriend straight forward because some guys may be serious while others may want you to know about them.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I think it's serious, he maybe wants you also to build a good bond with his relatives and friends

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• My boyfriend meetong my family was a serious thing for me, at this point we'd not even been dating 1 full month. I met mt BF's parents shortly after he met mine, but i haven't met any friends yet and i'm gonna tell him that it kinda offended me that he hasn't let me meet them yet.

The most i know of them is when they group called my boyfriend whilst we were in bed (not doing anything just napping) and he put on audio and we all had a chat 😂😂 xx

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably doesn't care. Seems close to his family and probably was seeing how you would react to him going to help his niece and sister. Women are weird about being the center of attention some times and he wanted to see if you're narcissistic.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its pretty serious. If we fucking around we dont wanna show our family unless we're from a broken home where they dont care. If a guy wants to meet your family and introduces you to his then its serious

0|0
    0|0
  • He want to introduce his girlfriend to the person around him. He want you to be in the circle of his life.

0|0
    0|0
  • for us yes it means he fr most guys who fake tend to leave family out of the relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. Sometimes for guys it's like showing off a trophy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it does

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes!

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yea

0|0
    0|0
  • Likely it is.