Does meeting his family and close friends mean that he is serious?

We haven't been dating that long but he is very open about our relationship, I met his friends on our second date and he took me to meet his sister and niece on our 4 date.
For me at least taking my boyfriend to meet my family is quite serious , i'm just wondering how is it for guys in general.Does meeting his family and close friends mean that he is serious?

313

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you should ask your boyfriend straight forward because some guys may be serious while others may want you to know about them.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I think it's serious, he maybe wants you also to build a good bond with his relatives and friends