Can big guys be liked by small women?

I'm a bigger guy and I like bigger girls but I also find athletic women as well guess I'm asking is it do athletic women find bigger guys attractive?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• in general terms when girls are younger they want justin bieber types to play with but as they get older and think about nesting then they want a big strong guy to settle down with because justins do not make good dads so maybe now isn't your time but it will come

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm just asking in general but me and this girl do go to the gym together now by no means am I going for a sculpted type of body but we are mostly gym friends but occasionally we go for drinks and stuff and she throws some signals out there every now and again some with alcohol some with not just figured I would way the odds before I ruined my gym buddy

• Show All
    • True true plus at least it would put my mind at ease thanks man I appreciate it

• no worries and good luck

Most Helpful Girl

• I think fit people generally tend to like fit people. There are exceptions of course, but not too many in my opinion.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Sure?

0|0
    0|0
  • Big guys? U mean fat?

0|0
    0|0
    • With about being a dick about it yes

• Show All
    • I put this into basic terms nothing on my body jiggles like jelly yet I don't have a six pack so am I fat or a big guy? Have you ever seen a strong man competition I'm not trying to be a dick so don't take it that way

• Okay bro i won't argue about.

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes